When the Parties Switched Platforms

Can anybody explain how/when the two political parties switched platforms? I've been trying to read about it, seems pretty complicated.
Fucking Dumb-ass 0zombie double posts a thread... and has NO clue how to fix it... LOLing the Party of the KKK...

Ku Ku Klan!

Fucking Dumb-ass 0zombie double posts a thread... and has NO clue how to fix it... LOLing the Party of the KKK...

Ku Ku Klan!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Or maybe the Kook Klutz Klan, lol.

Jim
Can anybody explain how/when the two political parties switched platforms? I've been trying to read about it, seems pretty complicated. Originally Posted by JackC866
Recently I've noticed public schools throughout the country modifying their curriculum to accommodate lessons plans on dealing with the "sea changes" underway in our country that have resulted in some people who have never voted appearing to install someone in the White House who is familiar with those new currents based on his personal experiences with REAL PEOPLE and who has not contracted sea sickness from years of seeking a "safe harbor" in the Port of DC!

I suspect community colleges within a bus trip of your Section 8 housing have included CE courses for those who are too fat to fit in the public school chairs. Show them a copy of your Section 8 authorization it might get you a "free course"!