Is Melania Trump Being Abused By Donald?

Fascinating piece of video. Evidence?

If I had to say yes or no I'd have to say YES based on this evidence

examine for yourselves:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMV1HA2O3x8

poor lady....and when she's dancing with someone else look at how her eyes light up.
if Melania comes clean about what the video evidence would seem to indicate. then the Donald is finished.
It must be true.

After all. It's on the Internet.
Be honest Jackie S. That video is pretty daming amd telling. She looks extremely unhappy and flat out afraid of the guy. That video is chilling to be honest
That video is as PhotoShopped as a hooker ad on "Icky".
Wow! The libtards are really, really, really desperate and reaching for ANYTHING to try and smear Trump.

Question - How many typos, misspellings, and errors did you spot in this 7-minute video?

That's proof it's an official Shitstain-StandinStuporous youtube production!

They missed a biggie, too - Trump was giving Melania the uber-secret Russian espionage hand signal when he squeezed her hand @ 3:06 and 3:12.
That video is as PhotoShopped as a hooker ad on "Icky". Originally Posted by Jackie S
No sir.... Melania at the inauguration is as real an authentic as the sun...notthing phootoshopped. Him twisting her fingers in rage after the debate is again real....him silenecing her on interviews is real as penitentiary steel. All of that was unedited video anyone can readily access. I know it doesnt look good and its not a nice thinhlg to say but you must always think about the woman that's being abused.
It couldn't be because the ceremony was shifting from a more light-hearted moment to the beginning of the invocation, could it?
Fucking hell these people are desperate.
It couldn't be because the ceremony was shifting from a more light-hearted moment to the beginning of the invocation, could it?
Fucking hell these people are desperate. Originally Posted by Ducbutter

No sir...Melania can barely speak English she had no idea what was going on. They have a very mechanical and rigid relationship. For God's sake he wont even kiss her in public... He gives her a side kiss like greeting and old friend. He doesnt love her its all very transactional and so disingenuine.

I'm sorry but it appears from the video and her body language that he could be physically assaulting her. Remember his first wife Ivana Trump said he raped her.
Fucking hell these people are desperate. Originally Posted by Ducbutter
YEP! It's truly amazing how fucking desperate they are! No sense of humor either. They all remind me of that big-mouth, lib-retarded Oregon bitch who was thrown off the plane following the inauguration...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol9r-WCb6No
No sir.... Melania at the inauguration is as real an authentic as the sun...notthing phootoshopped. Him twisting her fingers in rage after the debate is again real....him silenecing her on interviews is real as penitentiary steel. All of that was unedited video anyone can readily access. I know it doesnt look good and its not a nice thinhlg to say but you must always think about the woman that's being abused. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Don't worry about it ShitHead, Trump isn't going anywhere. I would just be worried about that linebacker from Oregon St your man Obama has been packing fudge with in the White House for the last 8 years. Wait till that news comes out.

This short 40 second video must be truth as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et38_Ufv-Jw
Obama is no longer POTUS. Trump is so stay focused Mr. Special Ed ok?
Obama is no longer POTUS. Trump is so stay focused Mr. Special Ed ok? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
That's right Obama is no longer president. You'll be able to say the same about Trump in eight years while you and Standinginshit watch CNN in the day room of the FEMA Camp, lol.

Jim
They have a very mechanical and rigid relationship. For God's sake he wont even kiss her in public... He gives her a side kiss like greeting and old friend. He doesnt love her its all very transactional and so disingenuine. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yes, it sure does look sad, doesn't it?

It's too bad Donald and Melania don't have a warm, genuine marriage like Bill and Hillary.
That's right Obama is no longer president. You'll be able to say the same about Trump in eight years while you and Standinginshit watch CNN in the day room of the FEMA Camp, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I wonder if ShitHead will take bottom or top bunk?

Fema-camp-picture.jpg