The snow didn’t keep me away from ALBANY

First time back in 2 years please help make this trip rememorable so that I return Read through my bio page & Encounters (the older ones are more detailed),STG p411 and erotic monkey. If interested in a date Feel free to text me - 5855325924 😘💋👅🦄 until then... the hot tub it is ☺️

ZoEy
Why is Albany such a ghost town?
Beats me.......it was good seeing you
Weekends are more difficult to get away for some people.
Probably because of all your pictures with the torture devices scared people lol. I was going to book a session with you and Kira but another provider had already reached out to me and I booked an appointment..
I have to say I was thinking of booking with you, but like Choco chip charlie mention the torture devices turned me off a bit lol. I'm more of a old fashion guy, but to each their own. Maybe next time will be better for you
I have to say I was thinking of booking with you, but like Choco chip charlie mention the torture devices turned me off a bit lol. I'm more of a old fashion guy, but to each their own. Maybe next time will be better for you Originally Posted by easierrider
....don't be scared at all
Beats me.......it was good seeing you Originally Posted by 57fubar
Review?
Review? Originally Posted by OldGuy59

I did
I’ve visited Albany monthly for a few years now and it has been particularly slow this fall.

I certainly wouldn’t follow through with a trip without reliable pre-books, whereas I can show up in Buffalo or Rochesrer last minute and still fill my schedule.
I’ve visited Albany monthly for a few years now and it has been particularly slow this fall.

I certainly wouldn’t follow through with a trip without reliable pre-books, whereas I can show up in Buffalo or Rochesrer last minute and still fill my schedule. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl

Yes I know that we really suck around here.
A Utica girl said she always saw more guys from Syracuse and Albany. A Syracuse girl said she would see more guys from Utica, Rochester and Binghamton. Some guys don't conduct business in their backyard.
Some cities are better/worse for specific girls, but also individual cities ebb and flow over time from season to season or year to year.

Unfortunately for girls who don’t tour a lot, one uncharacteristically slow trip can mean she won’t return.

I’ve been in Roc, Buff, Cuse, Albany, and Bing monthly for a few years now, so I know the market well.

When I raised my rates and standards this past year, I lost a lot of my Albany clients. Since the foundation of my business is my regulars, that does impact me.

I also just think Albany is in a temporary slump, but that it will bounce back.