Encounter: bad motherfucker

User ID: -
Date: 04/07/20
Name: Ashley
Phone: 8506666474
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fe...e/284798288924
City: Destin
State: Florida
Address: hotel on 98
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: bbbj mis k9 cowgirl
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: long brownish blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: she's skinny and has a lot of tattoos. Her tits aren't bad. The pictures are mostly accurate
Recommendation: Yes
I’m assuming you’re talking about Chloe’s doubles partner, and not Chloe.

Hopefully, she’s not flaky like Chloe.

What are her rates?
http://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fem...r/358436790770

That URL in the review is not Ashley. The URL above is Ashley. She is a pretty girl but her pictures are VERY dated. much heavier now. I’m not positive but I’m pretty sure Choke’s doubles partner is not Ashley. She host in Destin and Chloe host in Ft Walton too. Chloe told me her doubles partner does not do solo visits so I’m pretty sure the URL listed in the review is not accurate.
Great intel, Boeingguy. Now, it makes more sense.
http://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fem...r/358436790770

That URL in the review is not Ashley. The URL above is Ashley. She is a pretty girl but her pictures are VERY dated. much heavier now. I’m not positive but I’m pretty sure Choke’s doubles partner is not Ashley. She host in Destin and Chloe host in Ft Walton too. Chloe told me her doubles partner does not do solo visits so I’m pretty sure the URL listed in the review is not accurate. Originally Posted by Boeingguy
One can only imagine what a logistical nightmare it would be to attempt to arrange a threesome with Chloe.
One can only imagine what a logistical nightmare it would be to attempt to arrange a threesome with Chloe. Originally Posted by PCHobbyist
It’s a logistical nightmare trying to see her solo!!!

Seems like an epic quest that a hero goes through on a poorly-written video game.

You try to get to the end to discover there’s a scratch in the CD. You can’t get to the final boss of a mediocre game.
Try it with a cassette tape and a commodore computer lol
One can only imagine what a logistical nightmare it would be to attempt to arrange a threesome with Chloe. Originally Posted by PCHobbyist
It seems that just dealing with her alone is like dealing with a threesome depending on which Chloe you get.
Try it with a cassette tape and a commodore computer lol Originally Posted by Gottahavemore
Would you like to play a game?

Yes. Thermonuclear War.
I didn't see her with Chloe. She told me her name was Ashley. I guess she must use other names. Her rate was 120 for 1/2 hour
Apparently I put in the wrong link....lol it should be the link PCHobbist posted
damn, these two look like the drive and the quest may be worth it... might need a partner... blackbird? Duraman?

game on
Sexy Chloe was the first provider I contacted in the Panhandle. At one point, she was known as the “Queen.”

On my first attempt to see her, I went to her hotel at the appointed time.

She made all these excuses. I waited for an hour, and after that I gave up.

After that, there had been a few more good reviews on Chloe, so I tried again.

She was an hour and a half late to the meeting before she canceled and call me a cop.

She said, I’m almost there.

Don’t park in the hotel parking lot.

Then later, where are you?

I’m not in the hotel parking lot, because you told me not to be there.

After an hour, I said ok, I’m done.

Then she says she just bought the hotel room. I go back, and she gives me a hassle.

Asks me if I saw the black and white police car parked on 98. Yes, I saw it, but he was trying to catch speeding drivers.

She calls me a cop and leaves. I’ve wasted nothing but time trying to see her.