JFK files: zapruder film hiqh quality

Hard to fathom what Jackie O was going that in that moment. Complete horror. Looks like JFK was shot from 2 angles and not from the 6th floor of a building. Which was behind the car when he was shot.
Hard to fathom what Jackie O was going that in that moment. Complete horror. Looks like JFK was shot from 2 angles and not from the 6th floor of a building. Which was behind the car when he was shot. Originally Posted by bambino
there was obviously 2 shooters, one being Oswald who did the first 2. Its the other shooter that delivered the 3rd kill shot; all that brain matter and brain case exploding backwards.
there was obviously 2 shooters, one being Oswald who did the first 2. Its the other shooter that delivered the 3rd kill shot; all that brain matter and brain case exploding backwards. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yes on the 3rd shot. I stayed in the hotel across the street from the book depository in the early 90’s. It isn’t far from where JFK was shot. It’s conceivable a sharp shooter could make that shot. But JFKs Head wouldn’t go backwards.
You guys are pretty ignorant. Sorry, I don't mean that in a personal way..

I grew up with this and have read everything ever said about it..

I believed for years that there was one shooter and that Oswald acted alone until last year.

The only believable theory I've seen is from the book Mortal Accident. The rest is garbage.

It makes the case that a secret service agent in the car behind accidentally discharged his M16 when he fell back after the car started to accelerate. The theory says 2 shoots from the Book Depository, third shot from the SS agent.

I can't say yet I believe it , but it the first thing I've seen that makes sense.

I believed for years that there was one shooter and that Oswald acted alone until last year.

The only believable theory I've seen is from the book Mortal Accident. The rest is garbage.

It makes the case that a secret service agent in the car behind accidentally discharged his M16 when he fell back after the car started to accelerate. The theory says 2 shoots from the Book Depository, third shot from the SS agent.

I can't say yet I believe it , but it the first thing I've seen that makes sense. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

i think you mean "Mortal Error" ..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_Error

and i agree .. this makes the most sense based on the events.
i think you mean "Mortal Error" ..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_Error

and i agree .. this makes the most sense based on the events. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yes, Mortal Error.
It's at least credible. The only thing that doesn't jive about the theory is that there hasn't been any testimony from that from other agents riding in the same car.

There was a lot of recounts from a number of people who were following in the motorcade that smelled gun powder, which of course was not possible to smell from the 6th floor window.

I can't say yet I believe it , but it the first thing I've seen that makes sense. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Who’s ignorant? I was in second grade when it happened. Too young to form any opinion on it at the time. But from what I’ve read and seen over the years, I don’t believe Oswald was the only shooter. It doesn’t make sense. Was it friendly fire from a SS agent? I’m not sure about that either. IMHO, more than one gun was involved.

Maybe you should read more from Cyril Wecht, a world renowned forensic pathologist. And a Pittsburgh guy. He thinks the one bullet theory is a complete lie.

https://whowhatwhy.org/2017/02/16/dr...detat-america/

You can also find him on YouTube. Some of the videos are quite lengthy.
One of the most difficult things for all of us to believe is a insignificant little punk with a cheap mail order Rifle took out the most powerful man on earth.

We continually search for any other option. Anything but the truth, because the truth exposes all of our frailties.
assuming this was an accidental shot by an SS agent, theres still a problem with the trajectory of that shot if its third shot theory.

I don't think that theory is viable, not with blood & brain matter spread out backwards.

you'd may have a case if it was the 2nd shot. I'm skeptical of this.

theoretical timeline
Oswald - 1st shot
SS agent - 2nd shot accidentally
Unknown - 3rd shot - brain matter explodes backwards

with this theory, you have 3 people involved in this
assuming this was an accidental shot by an SS agent, theres still a problem with the trajectory of that shot if its third shot theory.

I don't think that theory is viable, not with blood & brain matter spread out backwards.

you'd may have a case if it was the 2nd shot.

theoretical timeline
Oswald - 1st shot

with this theory, you have 3 people involved in this Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That theory has been debunked:

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/Sh...t_Kennedy.html

theoretical timeline
Oswald - 1st shot

with this theory, you have 3 people involved in this Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That theory has been debunked:

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/Sh...t_Kennedy.html Originally Posted by bambino
yep, definitely debunked.

dali lama, you need to stop calling people ignorant over this thing.

theoretical timeline
Oswald - 1st shot

then you are speculating the third shot, whoever took it, was behind Kennedy at the time? does the grassy knoll line up to a rear head shot?

that alignment also lends credence to the agent accidentally firing. a second hit, from behind, in the head.

and the one shot Oswald appears by most account to have hit, to so-called magic bullet was most likely fatal to Kennedy regardless of what it might have done after.

and that shot .. was verified recently in an actual mock-up using the same rifle, an old ww1 italian/german army rifle, and with dummies of Kennedy and Connolly using pig bones in gelatin to represent their bodies. this guy made the shot, from a lift bucket 6 stories up and got it to pass thru the "body" of Kennedy and into the "body" of Connolly.

it was some aussie guy who was both a engineer/scientist of some sort and a hunter/shooting enthusiast.

i'll poke around on the interwebs for it.

so .. does the grassy knoll shot come from behind of Kennedy's position at the time?
then you are speculating the third shot, whoever took it, was behind Kennedy at the time? does the grassy knoll line up to a rear head shot?

that alignment also lends credence to the agent accidentally firing. a second hit, from behind, in the head.

and the one shot Oswald appears by most account to have hit, to so-called magic bullet was most likely fatal to Kennedy regardless of what it might have done after.

and that shot .. was verified recently in an actual mock-up using the same rifle, an old ww1 italian/german army rifle, and with dummies of Kennedy and Connolly using pig bones in gelatin to represent their bodies. this guy made the shot, from a lift bucket 6 stories up and got it to pass thru the "body" of Kennedy and into the "body" of Connolly.

it was some aussie guy who was both a engineer/scientist of some sort and a hunter/shooting enthusiast.

i'll poke around on the interwebs for it.

so .. does the grassy knoll shot come from behind of Kennedy's position at the time? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I saw that documentary showing the "magic bullet" was possible. It had to do with the seating configuration of the vehicle both Kennedy & Connelly was in. They took a number of tries tho to reach that final result.

Yes, speculation, third shot was from the front. the grassy knoll was in front of kennedy, not behind. there were many witness at the grassy knoll hearing a shot behind them.