Colin Kapernicks Workout Debacle

• oeb11
  • 11-18-2019, 06:42 AM
Workout at an empty high school stadium

Resounding silence in reply.
K should apply for job at the DNC - they love his poor pitiful me social justice attitude.
the more divisive kaepernick is, the better for his brand

he knows that

he knew some workout wasn't going to get him a contract, but it gave him a platform to proclaim injustice against him

another nike ad was among his hopes

its like how all these types operate, little to no truth, everything is someone else's fault, mainly due to racism
  • oeb11
  • 11-18-2019, 06:51 AM
Cogent and concise - as usual,

Thanks NGIT

i refuse to buy anything Nike again.

i refuse to buy anything Nike again. Originally Posted by oeb11
likewise

my running is happy without nike
Cogent and concise - as usual,

Thanks NGIT

i refuse to buy anything Nike again. Originally Posted by oeb11
likewise

my running is happy without nike Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
New Balance has always produced the superior running shoe.
the more divisive kaepernick is, the better for his brand

he knows that

he knew some workout wasn't going to get him a contract, but it gave him a platform to proclaim injustice against him

another nike ad was among his hopes

its like how all these types operate, little to no truth, everything is someone else's fault, mainly due to racism Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yeah brand X.
Social issues aside - if Kap was regarded as a starter talent in the NFL - someone of 32 teams would hire him on a tryout contract.

Not even Jerry Jones with the poor back-up qb situation behind Dak Prescott is interested in Kap.

Let the DPST's moan about conspiracy and collusion to prevent them from turning the NFL into a little girl's tea party dominated by political correctness and participation trophies for all.
That might go down well in the bowels of the DPST ratholes in NYC, LA and West coast. - but there are lots of middle of the road folks in those areas who like their NFL as it is.

Too bad - DPST's another epic fail. LOL Originally Posted by oeb11

Kap's shit would not play well in Dallas. Jerry Jones got the WHOLE team to kneel during one home game and the backlash was tremendous.

Kap is a distraction. Your QB can't be a distraction.
WHO CARES
NFL rumors: Evaluators not blown away by Colin Kaepernick’s “average” workout

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-rumors-...222835790.html

Colin Kaepernick showed off his arm strength in a highly publicized workout at a high school outside of Atlanta on Saturday, but the former 49ers quarterback reportedly didn't "blow away" any talent evaluators.

Kaepernick showed he was "[good] enough to be on a roster, likely backup level" in the eyes of a "consensus scouting report" NFL Media's Ian Rapoport gathered, citing sources, but his colleague Mike Garafolo reported Sunday that there didn't seem to be much interest in Kaepernick.

"He had to blow some teams away," Garafolo said Sunday on "NFL GameDay." "He didn't do that."

Kaepernick's "velocity was real good" but his "[accuracy] and touch" were average, according to the scouting report Rapaport cited.

Left unsaid in Garafalo and Rapaport's reporting is why Kaepernick needed to "blow some teams away," and it has little to do with his on-field ability.

Kaepernick kneeled during the playing of the national anthem before games in the 2016 season, doing so to protest racial inequality and police brutality against African Americans. The 32-year-old consulted with former Green Beret Nate Boyer in deciding to kneel, but some, including President Donald Trump, criticized Kaepernick for what they perceived to be disrespect of the American flag.

The 49ers, under new leadership after coach Kyle Shanahan and general manager John Lynch took over the organization, told Kaepernick he would be released if he didn't opt out of his contract. Kaepernick opted out but has been unsigned ever since, and he ultimately settled a collusion lawsuit against the NFL in February.

In a brief statement to reporters after Saturday's workout, Kaepernick insisted he still wants to play football.

"I've been ready for three years, and I've been denied for three years," Kaepernick said Saturday. "We all know why I came out here and showed it today in front of everybody -- we have nothing to hide. So we're waiting for the 32 owners, the 32 teams, [NFL commissioner] Roger Goodell, all of them to stop running. Stop running from the truth, stop running from the people."

If Garafolo's reporting is any indication, Kaepernick might not get that chance soon.
I think some team should sign him and let him play then we can evaluate his talent appropriately.

If he were good enough someone would sign him because some teams don't mind being hated.

Not that I care too much. I care very little about pro football. Though I played the game as a kid I now think the injuries most of my high school teammates suffered weren't worth the small amount of glory.

It was nice to be big and beat the shit out of liberals, though. All those ridiculously long and sweaty weight lifting sessions were good for that aspect of life.
  • oeb11
  • 11-19-2019, 05:40 AM
DPST's are unconcerned with K's qb ability - it is the political narrative that matters.

They see anyone who fails to fawn over k as "racist" and anti-diversity

His remaining atheltic ability is irrelevant to the DPST race-baiters.

i suggest the DPST's take up a collection to pay K's salary for a year in the NFL - and he can play at no cost to a team with this funded salary.

Wonder how many DPST contributors there will be

Don't - fund would not get a nickel from the hypocrites.
WHO CARES Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Who cares? Everybody in this thread cares. The entire Trump cult have branded this simple professional athlete as Satan and the screaming that his very mention triggers is like some kind of scene out of Silence of the Lambs.

Just read the passage from the “Book of Slob,” posted directly above this one. Pure paranoia.

LOLLING!
Oh you mean from the DSPT defenders
Damn. He should be thanking Trump. The economy is doing so damn good that even this asshole got a job interview!!