Credit Cards

I know there is a chance this topic may have been discussed before...
I couldn't find it. So here it is...

Any ladies on here accept credit cards?
For those that do, do you run into any big problems?
Even if it was just once... I would like to know what I may be getting myself into...
Fellas how do you feel about being able to pay with credit card instead of cash?

I recently got the square and am offering fellas the oppertunity to be able to pay with credit card...

Any feed back would be great!
Pm if you prefer...
Thank you!

This is not a thrad just simply would like some feedback...
Please stick to the topic...
Thanks!
i don't want any record as a guy, so i would rather pay cash and sweep it under the rug
Using a credit card for me would leave too much of a paper trail. I can see the upside for both sides but I would have to say I would never use the C Card.

Wow,
Good way to give the cops a list of who you are seeing.

You could make it a lot easier on them and photo copy ID as well.

Not a good idea.

Oh and Nice ass
Yes, I use a service called square, it plugs directly into your smartphone, deposits into your bank account the next day, very straight forward, I love it...ESP comes in handy when a guys stays way over their time and then tries to use the "I don't have anymore cash on me" excuse ...About 40% of my clients pay by CC now... Here's what it looks like..
I had the square for many months before I bit the bullet and started using it a few weeks back. I've liked it. I've only used it a few times and was nervous starting out, but it's safe and easy - breezy.

Just this last weekend, I was having dinner with a friend and he wanted a quick ... well ... you know. Instead of the ATM, I had the square. A few minutes later?

Oh yes!

I still prefer cash but I wouldn't mind using this service more frequently. Remember the fees. Add $10 for processing or something that is fair for you.

Elisabeth
Attached Images File Type: jpg photo(9).JPG (42.5 KB, 220 views)
Yes, I use a service called square, it plugs directly into your smartphone, deposits into your bank account the next day, very straight forward, I love it...ESP comes in handy when a guys stays way over their time and then tries to use the "I don't have anymore cash on me" excuse ...About 40% of my clients pay by CC now... Here's what it looks like.. Originally Posted by Valerie
I hope you give massages as well... Could use one due to this cramp in my neck from trying to look at the pic on your cell phone in your "square" demo...
I hope you give massages as well... Could use one due to this cramp in my neck from trying to look at the pic on your cell phone in your "square" demo... Originally Posted by Crimson32
My cell phone cover?
My cell phone cover? Originally Posted by Valerie
Uhm Yea! It's hot!
Shall I try and get her number for you?
Shall I try and get her number for you? Originally Posted by Valerie
Well.. She would work if I were a cartoon... Honestly I would much rather have your number.. and I would much rather be flying to London in the morning instead of Dallas Texas
Well.. She would work if I were a cartoon... Honestly I would much rather have your number.. and I would much rather be flying to London in the morning instead of Dallas Texas Originally Posted by Crimson32
Well I'd rather be in London myself at the moment, but I'm looking after my DC geezers this week..
Well I'd rather be in London myself at the moment, but I'm looking after my DC geezers this week.. Originally Posted by Valerie
And that's stopping you from coming to Dallas because? Get your sexy ass over here, We have a lot of catching up to do..
I much prefer cold, hard cash . . .

So what does it say on my credit card statement if I see a provider who's using the Square?