Let's see the pimp defenders find a way to excuse this...

Here's an excerpt of the article -

Staff Edit: the discussion of underage sexual activity is not a subject that is allowed on ECCIE. Please refer to #10 of the forum guidelines:

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.

The Colonel
I can't conceive of anyone defending a pimp except another pimp.

Scum and lowlifes.
Fucking sick. Reading that gives me chills and makes my blood boil at the same time. I bet the pimp was using fake pictures too. This story is the number one reason why you should never see girls that use fake pictures.
That is why I stick with ladies with a reputation (positive) on ECCIE and don't see girl blindly off of BP.
That's so sick! The poor girl. Nothing ceases to amaze me any more.
The johns that flock to and seek teenagers is part of the problem as well. There is a sick demand for it. I cant even imagine. At 13 , I was watching music videos, going to school and hanging out at the mall. I didnt become corrupt until atleast my 20's (lol) and certainly not providing until well in my 30's. Poor girls.
Anyone that sees an underage girl should have is dick removed and shoved down his throat.
Never seen anyone without reviews.
The news article said that she was being paid up to $100 an hour. Wow, just fucking pathetic and cheap!

I do wonder about the mentality of those two. Pimps and hoes = blind following the blind.

At least the young girl is in proper care now. Thank goodness!