Why do clients blow up....and never go thru with an appointment??

I just hate it, when clients pm you over, over again. Ask you to come visit their state. Then when you get there, they have no time for you. How rude!!!
Wanna blow your phone up, countless emails. That take time away from you and your family. And never go thru with an appointment. They waste your time and energy....VERY RUDE.
what the HELLS going on round heer?

first they dont leave. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=707215

now their not showing up at all?

thats alittle over compensation,, guys can aleast stay alittle while
  • loboy
  • 04-02-2013, 04:31 PM
That's rude...If I invited someone I would find a time to at least meet with them...Off topic but nice vid
I just hate it, when clients pm you over, over again. Ask you to come visit their state. Then when you get there, they have no time for you. How rude!!!
Wanna blow your phone up, countless emails. That take time away from you and your family. And never go thru with an appointment. They waste your time and energy....VERY RUDE. Originally Posted by uniquemonique
It cuts both ways. I booked an appointment with an agency for this evening with a visiting girl. I went through all of the preparations, including some that are pretty close and personal, and then at 10:30 a.m. I got an email cancelling the appointment due to lack of interest.

I was a little peeved but it is a business and neither the agency nor the girl are in this to lose money.

Some areas have reputations for being hotspots for guys who book then either cancel at the last minute or NCNS ladies. Some of the higher end ladies demand deposits as a counter to this type of behavior but many mongers refuse to prepay any provider. Others providers say they will blacklist you if you cancel within 12 hours; some even say 24 hours. Sometimes things can't be avoided, other times they can.

It's a problem for both sides of the Hobby aisle. Don't take it personally, just figure out how to minimize the inconvenience.
  • loboy
  • 04-02-2013, 04:53 PM
I agree it goes both ways...NCNS is such a bad practice...A I'm unavailable isn't so hard...
I think she's referring more to timewasters than ncns.
Maybe they are thinking with thier testosterone induced brain....thinking with their little head.

Just wanted to post to be under Tia.
I've encouraged some to visit and was sick as a dog for weeks with the flu and then hay fever. Had to cancel my plans, but they did post for their visit and arrived.
so sorry that has happened to ya babe!

Ya just gotta have thick skin to be in this business

It happens alot.....to everybody............at one time or another

ya just gotta go with the flow and accept it......or if ya need a good relaxer,go shopping{lol}
Was it an invitation or a suggestion? If you took it as an invitation, did you at least try to coordinate an appointment or did you just show up without anything planned?

From a guy's perspective, we are interested in meeting new ladies and will suggest they come to our town/city. I'd say 75% of the time, those suggestions are just whimsical as we feel like there is no way a girl would follow through. If a guy thinks it is a no kidding invitation and you are going to show up, he will plan, book, coordinate with you for a specific time and place. If he doesn't, he was only suggesting.
  • loboy
  • 04-03-2013, 12:27 AM
I think she's referring more to timewasters than ncns. Originally Posted by tia travels
Just re-echoing his point
Maybe they are thinking with thier testosterone induced brain....thinking with their little head.

Just wanted to post to be under Tia. Originally Posted by beezdat
Lol...Hmm never thought of that cpalm...but I agree it could be
If I get a gentleman who is persistent in asking when I might tour his city, I go ahead and ask him what his availability and choice of appointment time is. Don't ever hang your hat on seeing someone.
I've had some clients who would NCNS' on me. They would make the appointment and when the time came to meet up...they never even showed up. Not even a phone call or text from them.