Roll Call - Shreveport/Bossier

No one is posting anything here in the Shreveport/Bossier forums but several other areas seem to be teeming with posts. Let's at least check in so we know who is here.

We've got a great format here and a great moderator for our forums so let's get something started!

Slippery
Hey Slip! I was just going to post this thread and you beat me to it. OK....Let's have some posters instead of some lurkers!
MM
Here. Made the move.
I have made the move!!!
Well,Hello, Muffy,SLIPP,SIRLIX, just thought i would stop by and say hello. I hope everybody is getting comfy here...

ps. Hey Muffy, could you put that saying YOU AIN'TSEEN NUTHIN TILL YOUR DOWN ON THE MUFFIN back in your sig line,,Thanks..

Oh? not sure who I am? well take a long look at my avator,yea its me, sure you can recognize me now..LMAO
MS, thanks for pointing that omission out. I put it in when I originally set it up. Must have gotten lost along the way.
MM
I am here. I wont post much. I check the boards everyday and keep up with whats going on.
Des. here, I made the switch. And FYI, I just tried logging onto ASPD and it looks like the sight has finally gone dark.

I'll be in therapy for about 2 weeks dealling with the loss of ASPD, but then I'm sure I'll be back in full swing. By the way, I swing to the right.

Hey Starfish, if your avatar is female, I'ld like to do her.!!!
  • BIG C
  • 01-07-2010, 09:27 AM
Present and accounted for.....
I've made the move as well. Like Whiz I probably won't post too often but I'll check in.
I've been registered for a while, but not particularly active anywhere (so please don't take it personally)

_Mister Erotophile
I'm here! I've spotted a few other S'port gents but their hiding!
  • BIG C
  • 01-07-2010, 08:08 PM
Well as long as you're here SB then we can get the party started right and the S'port gents that are in hiding can stay in hiding and miss out on all the fun.....
I made it
  • GMTA
  • 01-08-2010, 06:19 AM
I have been here about a month now. Nothing much to report .

I haven`t hearded much either, its been kinda slow here too . I think all eyes were focused on ASPD going dark . Did eveyone get all their Fav`s saved .
Well it Friday morning 6:30am were is the cold blast? Channel 12 just said the temp was 20 degrees. What happen to 10 to 15 degrees they have been scaring everyone about the past 5 days guess it was with the snow and sleet that was going to happen Thrus. morning. lol