Fall really is my favorite time of year, but is this a joke? Seasonal Condoms?

Found this on my Twitter feed while reading posts by Dr. Brooke Magnanti and so I'll admit to not finding this "Pumpkin Spice" flavored condom on my own.

Is this a joke? If it's not, is anyone willing to be the first to try it? Heck, I'll raise my hand. I did some quick research and couldn't find an answer.

So I thought I'd ask everyone here!!!

And I might have to agree with Magnanti. If this product is for real, and the jury is still out with me, it might be taking the whole condom marketing thing too far!
Attached Images File Type: jpg picture of pumpkin spice condom.jpg (27.5 KB, 163 views)
Only if it cums with my skinny latte at Starbucks.
Starbucks really does provide some great fall offerings, don't they???

Now .. about this condom. I mean, if this isn't a hoax, what "flavor" would they offer for the holidays?
Santa is Cumming?

Spice de Santa?

Mistle-Ho?

Yuletide Ride? Or maybe Yule-Ride?
So covered bj? Or is it supposed to be used for a wonder after smell? It's like the car air freshner for the privates?
Only if it cums with my skinny latte at Starbucks. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
at first blush, someone had a beef w/ sbux' pumpkin spice latte, but it appears to be just b.s.
http://www.snopes.com/food/ingredien...spicelatte.asp

however, the durex condom seems to be a gimmick to lure in pumpkin heads, errr folks who like pumpkin pie. :^}
Maybe Yankee Candle bought durex? The faster ya fuck the more scent ya get.
Found this on my Twitter feed while reading posts by Dr. Brooke Magnanti and so I'll admit to not finding this "Pumpkin Spice" flavored condom on my own.

Is this a joke? If it's not, is anyone willing to be the first to try it? Heck, I'll raise my hand. I did some quick research and couldn't find an answer.

So I thought I'd ask everyone here!!!

And I might have to agree with Magnanti. If this product is for real, and the jury is still out with me, it might be taking the whole condom marketing thing too far! Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Pumpkin Condom? Heck yeah! I would totally get one! Let's hope they make a graham cracker condom, and cool whip condom to accommodate the Pumpkin Condom.

Mhmm, that would make a mean pie!
According to the Durex website, it's a hoax.
No need to make one that's asshole flavored.
Ladies choice. I don't taste them. But whatever turns my ATF on, I do