HOW long for VERIFICATION

I have sent multiple emails requesting to become verified, and nothing! It's been almost two weeks and I haven't received an email or message stating my status, or if I need to send my info.

Just curious how long it took for other providers to become verified. It says like 24-48 hours I believe. I've done everything correct so I don't understand why I have not received any kind of response.

Mods, please help your girl out!!!!
***MORE INFO ****

I've sent links to reviews and links of comments made by hobbyist who have seen me.
I've sent the link of a website of mine.

What could possibly be the hold up?
Patience and perhaps posting in the questions to staff area...
Could be an issue but likely just a backlog, do you have a favorite mod yet?
Are you certain you provided everything required in the correct format? If so then either wait it out or ask directly of someone with the ability to make a difference.
You are now a verified provider, enjoy
  • L.A.
  • 09-08-2014, 08:34 PM
It's been 90 minutes since you've been verified...where's your showcase?
It's been 90 minutes since you've been verified...where's your showcase? Originally Posted by L.A.
Lmao... Nice!
No Showcase without a deposit...
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...660&highlight=

No men 40lbs overweight or uncut!

You just eliminated about 80% of the fucktards on here!
  • L.A.
  • 09-09-2014, 07:02 AM
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...660&highlight=

No men 40lbs overweight or uncut!

You just eliminated about 80% of the fucktards on here! Originally Posted by Prime Time
I'm sure the deposit to even schedule a session will go over well also. Good luck!
Yes, I'm sure between the 40 lbs over and the need for a pay pal account to call her, she's eliminated about 99.9% of potential customers....
Hell, no age requirements?
Good luck to you, I am moving on....
  • ktiix
  • 09-09-2014, 08:51 AM
Yes, I'm sure between the 40 lbs over and the need for a pay pal account to call her, she's eliminated about 99.9% of potential customers....
Hell, no age requirements?
Good luck to you, I am moving on.... Originally Posted by Captain47
As a big guy I am disappointed. But we are all entitled to our preference. Being a heavy ass hasn't dented my wallet, maybe another provider will accommodate. Or maybe I'll end up saving the money.
As a big guy I am disappointed. But we are all entitled to our preference. Being a heavy ass hasn't dented my wallet, maybe another provider will accommodate. Or maybe I'll end up saving the money. Originally Posted by ktiix
+1 for the big guys. Heck, we're out of shape so MSOG isn't an option - maybe we should get a discount.

The PayPal thing is classic - good luck dear.
She is definitely new, not that she cannot have rules on who she will and will not see, but most of the guys who are members here are at least 40 lbs overweight, and I think that it is higher than the 80% in post #8. The overweight thing may be at least one of the reasons guys are hobbyists and pay cash money for companionship to girls who look good and have a great toned body who otherwise, would not give them the time of day. Combine that with having to be cut and prepaying a deposit, I think this girl is not going to have paying johns and be alone at her new incall for days at a time at least, then have a sucker, err client, then go for more days of being alone.
What's to make you believe that she is actually going to see you after you pay the deposit? If you meet all her requirements. She's basically saying "Hey Brad Pitt, I'll let you pay me to fuck me"
What's to make you believe that she is actually going to see you after you pay the deposit? If you meet all her requirements. She's basically saying "Hey Brad Pitt, I'll let you pay me to fuck me" Originally Posted by Jillian Price
YUP! I can just about guarantee she's not going to refund anything if she flakes, NCNS, or just doesn't like the looks of you through the peephole of the door.