Shy and new to the game. Any tips? Please help

So, I'm fairly inexperienced sexually and want to explore more, but don't really have anyone to do it with. I'm thinking of arranging an appointment but have no idea where to begin. What to look out for? How to go about any of it? What to expect? Where to do it?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.
Reading is a good start. TONS of info here. Check the CO-ED forum there is a similar topic running there now.

Alerts - Dallas Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts.
OP, first, this is the Dallas Alert forum, you may want to post your questions in co-ed. This forum is for issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of the community.

Not trying to be rude, I understand you're new, but you'll get better responses there or the men's lounge.
Thank you. I will post over there.
Here are a couple of ideas:

- Pay for Premium Access and read the ROS in reviews. You'll see quite a difference between how different people on both sides of the transaction approach the hobby. More to the point, lots of the ROS comments will go into great detail about the questions you have asked.

-- Go to an AMP. I'm no expert, never having been to one, but, apparently all you need is $200; screening, I believe, is nonexistent, You AMP guys correct me if I'm wrong.

-- An L1 session that may or may not turn into more is an excellent way to get started in the hobby. My advice would be to look in the BP massage ads for women advertising that they work in an office. Cross-check names and phone numbers here to see if you can determine that she's legit. Lots of women who offer more than massage now advertise in massage, but there are lots of legitimate therapists who'll offer only L0, too. For some reason, the bodyrub/massage sections in Fort Worth have always been more fertile hunting grounds than Dallas, at least based on what I have observed. Beware of: out-of-town area codes, pictures that are too good to be true (they probably are) and those graphic images in some BP ads that say various things such as "Money is exchanged for time only, etc.," which to me strongly suggest "management" (pimp).

Find someone who's newbie friendly or who screens lightly, and who has some reviews that indicate she provides a decent level of service and poses no legal, financial, or physical risk.

Hope this helps.
No offense but this really isn't a shy mans game. But why should you worry about it? These girls are here to make money and the way they make money is by making you feel good. Let your inhibitions go man and have a good time. It's all about fantasy and feeling good. You feel good when a beautiful woman fucks you and she feels good when you pay her. A match made in Heaven. Not so different than the real World. Just have a good time and don't be shy. There is no reason for it in this World. Do you think that Melania Trump is with Donald because he has a big dick and he is really hot? No it is because he is rich and powerful. Your money is just as good as his, Believe me. Be bold in this fantasy World my friend.
If you're inexperienced due to your age then log off this site and never come back. Life opens up and before you know it you'll meet girls, build confidence, and be a sex machine. Don't waste your innocence on a hooker, it may seem tough right now but eventually the opportunities will be there.

If you're older and inexperienced then there are many ladies here that would be glad to give you TLC. Recommend going with a well reviewed gal that is patient.

Good luck.
OP, I was in your shoes when I got into the hobby as well. I was scared to make that initial contact, and also, I felt inexperienced all the way around. I looked at backpage ads for 4 YEARS, before I made that first call. The only thing I did that I thought was taboo, was invite a stripper to my hotel room, which she never showed, oh well.

I disagree with buying PA, I was on the board for 2 months before I wrote a review, granted my ROS sucked then, and other mongers let me know. You never know OP, you might find out that you have a hidden talent buried deep inside you.

Good luck to your adventures OP. I expect to read your reviews in the future.
Find you a reputable newbie friendly lady(like myself) and use her as a reference.
So, I'm fairly inexperienced sexually and want to explore more, but don't really have anyone to do it with. I'm thinking of arranging an appointment but have no idea where to begin. What to look out for? How to go about any of it? What to expect? Where to do it?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you. Originally Posted by johnbondie
#1. I recommend you run away and never look back.

#2. Search tab is your only friend, all of your hobby questions can you be answered by doing a simple search. If you cannot do that, or will not do that, refer back to #1.
If you're inexperienced due to your age then log off this site and never come back.
.... Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I partly agree with this, however my advice is to get your head in the right place (the big head) before you dive in.
You can learn much experience by seeing professionals which will help you out in the Real World to satisfy your perspective partner. That is not a bad thing.

...don't waste your innocence on a hooker... Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Thanks TE214 - it's always interesting to hear your opinion of us ladies.

.Recommend going with a well reviewed gal that is patient. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
BUT be cautious of the "well reviewed girls" as there are many pimps that control this and also when gals start giving free service for a review (I know this DOES happen) ... it is obvious and not necessarily a positive thing for her reputation.
Some girls that have many reviews mean they are desperate and/or controlled by a pimp.

...These girls are here to make money and the way they make money is by making you feel good. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
Agreed.

Do you think that Melania Trump is with Donald because he has a big dick and he is really hot? No it is because he is rich and powerful. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
Is she sexually satisfied? I would think not - but perhaps the donald and his sexy companion have another arrangement we do not know about. I wouldn't be surprised.
My point ... I guess .. is that WE women on this board are VERY sexually satisfied - AND get the Benjamins at the same time. All good!

...read the ROS in reviews.
-- Go to an AMP.
-- An L1 session
...lots of legitimate therapists who'll offer only L0 Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
So, it might be a good idea to find the list of acronyms (I beleive ECCIE might have a list in the welcome forum or somewhere like that)
I printed out a list in my first days in the hobby. There are a bunch and it takes a bit of time to learn them.

...and those graphic images in some BP ads that say various things such as "Money is exchanged for time only, etc.," which to me strongly suggest "management" (pimp). Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
I would not recommend BackPage AT ALL. Too much skank and too many controlled gals.

Find someone who's newbie friendly or who screens lightly... Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
But be aware if they do not screen thoroughly you might be looking at a drug ridden, pimp hoeing, risky transaction.

For a final note - don't join the IGMO squad.
Be a gentleman and treat the ladies with decency.
The way you present yourself on this board will dictate the quality women that will choose to see you.

Good Luck!
Torre
Why, of all people, would you quote me? You say what I think of you ladies, I know many ladies on this board and respect them, you're just not in that group. And I stated he should mature naturally, in a relationship. Learning sex with an equally inexperienced partner is one of the greatest experiences in life. You seem to forget that as long as you know someone won't kill you then you'll fuck them - a spade is a spade. Not pulling an eleteist card, I'm a john...the guy paying for sex. In my opinion the seller of the goods is in a better position than the buyer.

As far as his board personality and the affect on seeing girls, that's a good topic for another threAD...it's that time you should be posting one again soon. I've never had a problem seeing a girl here, you'd actually be surprised how many reach out to me because they find me interesting...not charming, again, calling a spade a spade.
I partly agree with this, however my advice is to get your head in the right place (the big head) before you dive in.
You can learn much experience by seeing professionals which will help you out in the Real World to satisfy your perspective partner. That is not a bad thing.

Thanks TE214 - it's always interesting to hear your opinion of us ladies.

BUT be cautious of the "well reviewed girls" as there are many pimps that control this and also when gals start giving free service for a review (I know this DOES happen) ... it is obvious and not necessarily a positive thing for her reputation.
Some girls that have many reviews mean they are desperate and/or controlled by a pimp.

Agreed.

Is she sexually satisfied? I would think not - but perhaps the donald and his sexy companion have another arrangement we do not know about. I wouldn't be surprised.
My point ... I guess .. is that WE women on this board are VERY sexually satisfied - AND get the Benjamins at the same time. All good!

So, it might be a good idea to find the list of acronyms (I beleive ECCIE might have a list in the welcome forum or somewhere like that)
I printed out a list in my first days in the hobby. There are a bunch and it takes a bit of time to learn them.

I would not recommend BackPage AT ALL. Too much skank and too many controlled gals.

But be aware if they do not screen thoroughly you might be looking at a drug ridden, pimp hoeing, risky transaction.

For a final note - don't join the IGMO squad.
Be a gentleman and treat the ladies with decency.
The way you present yourself on this board will dictate the quality women that will choose to see you.

Good Luck!
Torre Originally Posted by Torre Tames
And a Very Nice Ass I might add Torre!!!!!
  • genus
  • 04-05-2017, 04:01 PM
OP best advice I could give u if u are shy don't hobby. Get more comfortable with what you are asking to embark on and then do your research and decide what you like and seek out a lady that fills those needs.

Asking people on a thread for recommendations is a crap shoot b\c everyone will give you advice based on their perspective and preferences. Some guys like PSE, some like sweet GFE, figure out what you like and do some research for best results.
john, before you becum a john (that us, a client to an adult sex provider), think long and deeply about what you want out of any encounter you might have. this crazy sub-culture is not for everyone.

also might want to read my post in "Paranoid Newbie Questions"
https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2019173

good luck!!