barter or free stuff or ISO thread

Anybody ever barter for "playtime"??

I also am looking for free stuff...old lamps that are broken (I need the parts)....broken guitars.... any used books,stuffed toys or toys.
Always open to trades if you wanna come to pittsburg
ahhh wheres that lol

I am in need of
saw horses
lumber or boards to fix my utility trailer
rocks or gravel for my driveway
ladders
tables..foldup for yard sales

and if anybody wants to give me free books just for the hell of it...yeah lol

I am home this week getting ready for my big flea market spring sale... I luv flea marketing!!!
I don’t have any of that stuff to spare. Just have to stick to the old fashion system. Haha!
Moved to correct forum
I am also looking for
some decent used tires....and foldup tables for yard sales
What size tires?
jeep
245 65 17
  • jan-w
  • 04-28-2023, 01:05 AM
Always open to trades if you wanna come to pittsburg Originally Posted by Rawdog69
ahhh wheres that lol

I am in need of
saw horses
lumber or boards to fix my utility trailer
rocks or gravel for my driveway
ladders
tables..foldup for yard sales

and if anybody wants to give me free books just for the hell of it...yeah lol

I am home this week getting ready for my big flea market spring sale... I luv flea marketing!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

You don't know where Pittsburg is? Where in Missouri are you? I would think anyone in south or southwest MO. would at least know Pittsburg is in corner of southeast Kansas. It has a population of 20,000, with a public 4 year university and a top-notch division II football team, the Gorillas, that finished 12-1 last year. Some good flea markets there too.
jeep
245 65 17 Originally Posted by DallasRain
I have a set of summer performance tires you can just have. They are 245 45 17, so not sure if they would work for you or not. Decent condition but not the best in bad weather.
You don't know where Pittsburg is? Where in Missouri are you? I would think anyone in south or southwest MO. would at least know Pittsburg is in corner of southeast Kansas. It has a population of 20,000, with a public 4 year university and a top-notch division II football team, the Gorillas, that finished 12-1 last year. Some good flea markets there too. Originally Posted by jan-w

She was probably just thinking of Missouri, not Kansas.
lol
i remember now
my gfriend lives there! duhhhhh!!!

thanks wahoo
i am home now for lil while... ill pm ya