SUMMERBREEZE

https://www.preferred411.com/P79907

Hey, dont waist your time or money.Unless you like overpriced pussy that comes with an attitude.I got about a 25 minute rush job with no participation on her part for 300.Well I did get some participation, attitude and talk of her boyfriend coming home and busting us.Think she spent more time looking out the window than we spent doin the deed. Sorry,she did open her eyes twice in that 25 minutes and made like 3 sounds I think.
WOW sorry to hear that. Come this way ! You will have a much better time I can promise you that! xoxo Chere
Ouch!! High priced GPP is bad enough, but to combine it with poor service stinks.

Thanks for informing us.

MM
Not only was she over priced, and BAD SERVICE. Talk about DANGEROUS!!!! Looking out the window to make sure her BF did not show up. "THAT IS FUUUUUUUUUKKED UP!!!!
Sorry,she did open her eyes twice in that 25 minutes and made like 3 sounds I think.[/quote]

TV must have been on.
I just saw her and had a totally different experience. She sucked the crome right off my cock and had screaming orgasims the whole time I was in her. Oh well maybe YMMV.
i have seen her several times, never a bad time, she also makes a lot of noise when she cums mulitiple times during our time together.
Sorry to hear that love...i am normally available in the tyler and longview area if you would ever like to book an appt, you def wont have to worry about any of the issues you mentioned above....thanks love!
I have seen her two or three times and been very pleased. There must be two sides to this story...
Wow man I hate that you had that kind of experience with her. I have seen her multiple times and always had a good time. She is always very vocal and moves well during her orgasms. Guess made she was having an off day?
Ive seen her twice and wasnt impressed either time. I wont see her again, and I was just letting you guys know what my experience was like that day.Do to the attitude guess we just never clicked.If you get good service from her, stick with it. I dont, so I wont go back.I know others that feel the same way. I've got a few OKs I can make moan from time to time, but Im sure it was just your big cock that got the multiple orgasms.
SSDD, I promise you it wasn't my big dick! I hope you didn't take that wrong as that is why we have this board so that we can help each other out. I just happened to click with her but have had other that I did not click with. I'm always rooting for everyone to have fun.
Tatianamarie, it would be nice if you would come visit us. Instead of one or two coming to tyler/longview you could come up here and meet a lot more of us.
Tatianamarie, it would be nice if you would come visit us. Instead of one or two coming to tyler/longview you could come up here and meet a lot more of us. Originally Posted by horserider
Sign me up.
  • jwood
  • 04-20-2012, 11:48 AM
tatiana is a Very Special Lady