HALF OFF? OR QUALITY PRODUCTS?

Hey everyone,
I notice alot of you gentleman prefer to have the best bargain. If its not a deal you dont have feel! I understand this when it comes to cars, shoes, lawn mowers, ect...But is it really safe to bargain shop for people to trade bodily fluids with?

Example;
You have a date set with a provider, she is well known and often requested. She is ALWAYS at a bargain rate so you return consistantly. AS DO MANY OTHER INDIVIUALS. Only you booked a 10 o'clock PM appointment and her schedule on her profile says she starts at 10AM. Lets just say she had 6 before you...YOU "MUST HAVE" DATY???*

My question to you boys is....Is it really bright to go with the BARGAIN? Save a little now spend alot later at the doctors???*QUANTITY AND ECONOMICS OVER QUALITY???

XOXO
JERI
Really? So you think you're a higher quality hooker? lol you're still a hooker! Give me a provider that has a reasonable rate and great performance.

Just Say No To GPS!

Price has nothing to do with quality, there are a plethora of overpriced providers, it doesn't make them good or safe, just overpriced!
You are making a LOT OF assumptions...

With your logic there is NOTHING wrong with the 10 am - DATY value ?

Add the knowledge that your "quality" provider has seen a few others as well.

Doesn't it then all come down to hygiene and keeping fresh and clean ???

SORRY, I don't buy into your train of thought, and I have not even started to take it apart.

Looking forward to my thread subscription :-)
My question to you boys is....Is it really bright to go with the BARGAIN? Save a little now spend alot later at the doctors???*QUANTITY AND ECONOMICS OVER QUALITY??? Originally Posted by jeri.bliss
Could you please elaborate on that? Why would the guys end up spending more at the doctor's?
LMFAO!!!
What I am getting at is the girl who posts for 200 likely sees 10 guys a day due to the fact that she is "affordable" for those who hobby check to check. So by you going over to see her at 10PM knowing she saw people beginning at 10AM your one of the last. Your sucking 10 men in one day as well.

Im not saying anyone is in any means better than the rest, but yes the girl who is higher priced and not meaning 50 $ more is safer. She values herself hold herself to a higher standard. And personally I think all of you men should value yourselfs a little more and think with the head you dont normaly think with when it comes to the hobby.

For those of you who dont agree thank you, all I wanted was feedback!!!

Xo
Jeri
Just because you're 800hr doesn't mean you're safer, lower volume, or trustworthy when you say you're lower volume. Just insane!
The reason to post an ThreAD like this is to generate buzz before coming to town--so that she can see as many dudes as possible when she's here...Really goes against the spirit of the post, doesn't it?
I'm sure she has chased all possibilities off.
Some dudes will always drive a Cadillac for the prestige, even though everybody knows Hyundais are just as comfortable and get much better gas mileage.
I'll take 4 hyundai's, so I can munch on 40 guys! lol
Sounds like she barebacks, or thinks all other providers do.
What I am getting at is the girl who posts for 200 likely sees 10 guys a day due to the fact that she is "affordable" for those who hobby check to check.

Are you implying that the guys who play check to check should be excluded from the hobby?

So by you going over to see her at 10PM knowing she saw people beginning at 10AM your one of the last. Your sucking 10 men in one day as well.

You are right in that making yourself more affordable will expose you to a wider market. Why can't a highly affordable provider ALSO choose to stay low volume? Fair pricing and client volume aren't mutually exclusive.

It's not a matter of trying to make ends meet. At 200/hr, assuming you'd take just one session a day 5 days a week - that translates to 4000/month. Minus overhead expenses, ie. gas (200-400), rent (400-1000), business supplies (??), it still leaves you with >2000 tax free/month. That's more than what most civvies working >40hr/week earns.

Yea, I'm all for low volume

Im not saying anyone is in any means better than the rest, but yes the girl who is higher priced and not meaning 50 $ more is safer. She values herself hold herself to a higher standard. And personally I think all of you men should value yourselfs a little more and think with the head you dont normaly think with when it comes to the hobby.

Value of a provider's service is in the eye of the clients. If you think you are good enough that you can charge a higher rate and still maintain a good flow of income, go for it. ie. What would you have to offer that other's aren't offering? Just don't go complaining when business runs dry because you've priced yourself out of the market.

For those of you who dont agree thank you, all I wanted was feedback!!!

Xo
Jeri Originally Posted by jeri.bliss
This topic never seems to get old..... . Perhaps you don't realize you're disparaging a great number of the providers with your references to pricing and standards.....those who choose to run their business different from yours.
And insulting the ones who have to give her references. I'd say a good first 11 days, hope she makes it another 11?
Is the product a long term investment? Like a car?
Is the product a consumable like an onion or say an hour with a Provider?

Also even in the case of a car. There is a limit to getting more by paying more.
Is a Lincoln worth more then a Sable? Well yeah of course.. but is it worth 4X the cost of a Sable? I would say no.

And now it comes to you.
I viewed your showcase and there are a LOT of $200 ladies here that are far prettier and with bigger tits.
I mean at $800 an hour cant you afford bigger tits?
Ass shots only go so far.