SL stop ...

For the love of god, stop having a breakdown or whatever this is. spamming coed does not become you sir. Either that or get back on your meds and not the little blue ones...
you all should stop.....

especially the stalking....
You should listen to your own advice. Stalking and trolling coed is never fun when you get down to it. How about some nice helpful tips adout 5he business since been you have in the adult hobby industry since a young fit man.js
you all should stop.....

especially the stalking.... Originally Posted by Whispers
You have it all wrong. You guys are stopping COED and preventing EVERYONE from posting and the flow of information.

You three are determing what can be posted, who can post and what can be said and WE are not going to tolerate it!

Everyone has a right to post. Regardless if you like them or not. BBW's included.

This was YOURS, SL Marco's and RR's intent.
I wouldn't call it stalking when the threADs take over the entire first page of posts. It's kind of hard to avoid seeing the posts.
The gentleman is clearly in pain and reaching out for help.

Send me a PM, sir, if you need someone to listen. I won't judge.
😀
  • Toyz
  • 11-26-2015, 10:12 PM
For the love of goItsd, stop having a breakdown or whatever this is. spamming coed does not become you sir. Either that or get back on your meds and not the little blue ones... Originally Posted by budman33
Its really pretty creepy that someone would do this for over 24 hours straight. I mean, not even taking a few hours away from the board on a Holiday?

I get proving a point. But to have a complete toddler meltdown over a two day period. That's...odd, wouldn't you say?

I wonder what the vegas odds are on how long it can last? Hours Days? Weeks?

I personally would be bored out of my mind constantly hitting refresh, but my mind is pretty creative so I can't really grasp the enjoyment of basic monotony...

Think I'll respond to our newbie Cat-in-the-hats post...he seems to need some help with understanding how eccie works.
Loved that comment inspector. I don't how other providers feel about this I would be so mad and embarrassed about having been in to pulled into the coed. Yes, I get that any attention is always good in the end but I'm highly independent. This would make me have the feeling that 1) i was being pimped out 2) that somehow i would have to grateful to the person that did this and that somehow i would the said person. OH, HELL NO TO THAT.
Someone else will pick it up when he does.
Um, star track guy... you are seriously starting to creep me out a bit.
You should listen to your own advice. Stalking and trolling coed is never fun when you get down to it. How about some nice helpful tips adout 5he business since been you have in the adult hobby industry since a young fit man.js Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Advice? Sure....

You should lose weight and work out and you will need to run less threADs.... The market for BBWs is no where near as great for ladies that are HWP.....

Change your Avatar and use something more appealing..... The aded roll of fat on the inside of your thigh shows a bit too much.

Lose the pic in the middle on the bottom row... your ass crack looks shit stained....

Be accurate in your self description.... 145? REALLY?

Your tits sag in a couple of pics.... replace those as well....