Casulo hotel?

Hey ladies and gents. I'm coming back to Austin this week and I wanted to try out the south side. Is this a good place to stay?
The Casulo is very nice for the price.
Hey ladies and gents. I'm coming back to Austin this week and I wanted to try out the south side. Is this a good place to stay? Originally Posted by lustforlauren
I stayed there once and liked it. The shower has a glass wall that divides bathroom from bed and it made for very hot shower play options and pictures.

Have fun!
Yes Lauren, very cool place with nice accommodations.
Get the hot tub room.
Get the hot tub room. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
The hot tub rooms are nice. The only caveat is that if you have one of the rooms where the hot tub is in the same area as the bed it really raises the temperature and humidity of the room, making sleeping (if you're there for that) pretty uncomfortable until the A/C can catch up.
The Casulo rocks!

Sucks that they almost tripled their rates the we3ekend sxsw started.....

but most of the time, you can get some pretty good rates...

It is a hotel with a taste of Asian culture. I believe also ran by Asian.
Yes and I was not there sleeping. It's my go-to when I pick up strippers.. they love that tub. It's a straight thong dropper. Lol
  • quzi
  • 03-31-2017, 09:47 PM
thin walls.
thin walls. Originally Posted by quzi
Good to know. How much does it cost?
Hey ladies and gents. I'm coming back to Austin this week and I wanted to try out the south side. Is this a good place to stay? Originally Posted by lustforlauren
You try it? Thoughts?