Facial Hair

Do the gals like facial hair or dislike? Goatees, Beards, Moustache, Fu Manchu, Handlebar, etc...

If there is any, what is the preference? I am asking because I have one of them...
I am kinda curious because I have a beard right now. At the VERY least I keep a goatee, if not I look WAY too young.
Do the gals like facial hair or dislike? Goatees, Beards, Moustache, Fu Manchu, Handlebar, etc...

If there is any, what is the preference? I am asking because I have one of them... Originally Posted by Ale-Haven
Mostly they will not comment one way or the other. If they say they like men with a mustache, then the ones with out may feel left out, and if they say they do not like them, well then those with them will feel left out. From my experience, they will love you either way.

DM
10-4
I'll bite. I like beards. Even the hottest man alive looks hotter with a beard! I'm not sure if it just feels manlier on guys or what. I also prefer beards over any sort of goatee or mustache or combo thing. YUM!

I look EXACTLY like that picture...
My question is why do you want to know? Will you shave if a few providers say they like the clean shaven look? Will you grow a beard if they claim to like them?
Some men look good with facial hair and some don't. It's hard to put everyone in the same boat here. I will say if you do decide to grow it, keep it neat, clean and soft.
Nothing ruins a date for me like feeling like I'm being worked over with sandpaper! OUCH! Run your wrist over your face and if it feels scratchy to you, it will to her too!
Tess
I'm with Tess on this one. It doesn't matter to me if there is facial hair so long as it is kept neat and clean. I have a man question though, how about DATY with facial hair? Another reason to stay trimmed and neat....
I will always be me...just a topic of conversation....and curiosty.
Well fuck. If I knew you were a Cubs fan we could have kept it straight from the get-go. No thank you!

Damn! Do I just love a facetious woman.......PM me. I love baseball.
Yep, I am not talking Tom Hanks in Castaway........I would hate to explore that "beard" in your trimmed lil spot...