Any ideas on swinging scene or clubs in Austin?

any one know about any swingers' clubs in Austin. I heard Allure closed and was looking for an opportunity to get in on a swinging activity with a gal I know who is a looker. I am not interested if old or fatties but couldn't find much online for Austin. Does Dante's playhouse work? Any help here?

Pm works or email if want to keep private but would appreciate any help. I was looking to try something this Friday night if anyone has suggestions
Did you look in the tag. Mag?
any one know about any swingers' clubs in Austin. I am not interested if old or fatties... Originally Posted by ChrisS

Howdy, Folks!

A documentary worth a look about "The Lifestyle™".

Enjoy!
Allure did close, but Players of San Antonio bought it out and its back in Business, better than ever! Same location, different owners. On Premise too.
Foxxxies?
Foxxies....yuck! Not no but hellllll no!
Can you just show up and pay or do you have to call ahead or something? Talking about Players.
Sorry for not being helpful folks, but no one should toftt at Foxxies. I can't remember the name of the place they had near xtc, but it seemed decent when I was there several years ago. I am also interested in going to a swingers club. I would like to go to an upscale place where you wanna see the people there nekkid!
http://www.texasplayers.com/sub/Austin.jsp

Website to the new Players club in Austin.
a few years ago i went to a cool swingers' club in san antonio, but i can't remember the name. it was not too far off of 1604 in the utsa area. there was a lot going on, and lots of sexy people you didn't mind looking at.
a few years ago i went to a cool swingers' club in san antonio, but i can't remember the name. it was not too far off of 1604 in the utsa area. there was a lot going on, and lots of sexy people you didn't mind looking at. Originally Posted by missi hart
That was Players in their old location. I was there once but have not been to the new club in S.A. Recently went to the new Players in Austin. Very nice club. Our preference is to make plans with other couples to meet at a club. Much more fun than going alone. You can go to Players without calling ahead. Just need their address. Of course, couples only.

We also go to Friends on occasion. Smaller and we feel more friendly to newbies. But we prefer private parties with friends.
THE JUNGLE
I heard was a good very private venue!!!
Thanks Nadiya, but it's a bit late, after 11 yrs, I closed The Jungle in July of 06. We've been trying to organize a few parties since then. anyone interested can pm me, I think they frown on here about advertising get-togethers. If I'm wrong, we will just have to put together something that everyone would enjoy.
xoxo Thanks for the shout-out... if wasn't solicited..
Thanks Nadiya, but it's a bit late, after 11 yrs, I closed The Jungle in July of 06. We've been trying to organize a few parties since then. anyone interested can pm me, I think they frown on here about advertising get-togethers. If I'm wrong, we will just have to put together something that everyone would enjoy.
xoxo Thanks for the shout-out... if wasn't solicited.. Originally Posted by nuglet
Yes, unfortunately The Jungle is not an option any more. Was really the only "real" on-premise club in Austin. We haven't checked out the upstairs at Players in Austin. Seen it but have not seen action up there.
Has anyone been to "the cave" in Houston? I checked out their website once, but never made the trip. I guess I got cold feet. I did sign up for the mailing list for the Jungle, but never made it before they closed.