Hey providers...how about a "Top Client" list?

Fair is fair, right? Let the list begin!
FUBAR ~ My topdog chorizo!!
I can't remember any names but I bet if we did a dick line-up I could pick my top five.
I can't remember any names but I bet if we did a dick line-up I could pick my top five. Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
Number 3 please turn to your right
I can't remember any names but I bet if we did a dick line-up I could pick my top five. Originally Posted by Infamous BJ

Well hell I see via, WikiLeaks I rATE #1 on your dick list thankyou.

Oh shit I now see, she was not referring to my appendage.
Well hell I see via, WikiLeaks I rATE #1 on your dick list thankyou.

Oh shit I now see, she was not referring to my appendage.
Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
I think its "WinkieLeaks" you are looking for.
Well, this thread was a DUD...funny how us guys will eagerly list our Fav Five but I guess I understand providers not wanting to do it. They might "slight" some of us by not listing our names! Bad for business, I suppose...
I think its a "no win" for the Provider. If she says "Prolongus is King" then ol' yaddayadda is miffed along with 110 other customers....LOL.

If your a "special" customer the provider will go the extra mile, or two to let you know.
Yea it would be business suicide to list only 5 favorite guys in public where the other 1000 can read it. Mine know who they are.
ok, to veil them, how about the women send me an email [eccieDude@yahoo.com] and i will post results without provider's names!! i swear that i will protect your identity!!! and i have several women who would vouch for my integrity.

results would appear like:
provider 1: pmdelites, fubar, cpi3000, longDongSilver
provider 2: pmdelites, surge, ....
provider 3: ...
provider 4: ...

i will wait until next week before i post to allow the replies to dribble in.

btw, eccieDude is brand new and setup esp. for this and other eccie related emails that i dont want to go into my regular hobby email acct.
Yea it would be business suicide to list only 5 favorite guys in public where the other 1000 can read it. Mine know who they are. Originally Posted by SoftPlaceToLand
It shouldn't be business suicide. I'm a really nice guy and good client, with a healthy ego, but there are probably only three or four ladies at most, out of 100 I've seen the past 10 years, who might surprise me by leaving me off such a list. It's not a sure thing even with them, and even if it surprised me it wouldn't offend me. I can (and do) feel valued and appreciated without being put on a "Top 5" list. But, yes, unfortunately it would be business suicide. The male ego is at once over-inflated (in thinking we would be on the list) and fragile (crumbling when we found out we weren't).

The nice thing about telling people privately instead of publicly is that a lady can tell 30 different guys that they're on her top five list. I suspect a lot of guys do the same thing with the ladies, even though it's obviously not P4P suicide for us to declare favorites publicly.

Private is definitely the best way to do it.
but what about the saying...
.... criticize in private, praise in public
???
??? Originally Posted by pmdelites
Works well for managers dealing with employees; less well with businesses dealing with customers. Most customers don't worry about being favorites of most businesses they patronize, but in P4P? Particularly when praise for Joe can be interpreted as damning Bill with faint praise.
??? Originally Posted by pmdelites
Long ago, on a board far, far away. . . there was a section set aside for doing just that. I don't think it got used that much though.

I agree with SoftPlace on this. Sure most of the client base are comfortable enough with themselves to not be bothered, but certainly not all. Everyone needs some sort of validation, I'm just not sure it needs to be obtained publicly.

What real use is the data? If revenue generation is the goal the ladies have (and it certainly should be) then simply listing the guys who spend the most makes the most sense, and that should be pretty easy to figure out from number of reviews etc. A more logical (though still flawed) approach would be for them to list the clients they would really like to meet, but haven't. For that matter, a list of least favorite clients would serve the ladies' community better.

Being a greedy sort, I'd prefer any lady who considered me a "favorite" to express it privately, perhaps with a discount etc.
Number 3 please turn to your right Originally Posted by CoHorn
... and cough! LOL