MY BDAY IS COMING UP

Hey everyone my birthday is next week and I want to go somewhere and enjoy myself but Also work any ideas 💡
Posting taint photos would be appropriate way to start your birthday festivities.
Sexy tiger for halloweem
Tiger taint?
Originally Posted by Lola13

Nice picture
My mind was tainted by the thoughts of the wilderness cats them I️ became one for Halloween
Nice picture Originally Posted by jamieDallas
Thank you so much did you dress up for Halloween did you know any good places to visit I’m trying to travel for my bday
Originally Posted by Lola13
Honest question - do you have male genitalia? Your facial features look masculine is why I ask. Think you’re supposed to include TS with your name to help avoid confusion.
  • Crock
  • 11-03-2017, 10:17 AM
Wow. Harsh. She looks hot to me and has some good reviews. What am I missing?
Wow. Harsh. She looks hot to me and has some good reviews. What am I missing? Originally Posted by Crock
It's just part of what happens around here, especially when you start two threADs in one day about stupid ass shit. This ain't her first threAD rodeo. You set yourself up for ridicule when you do that and for the simple fact that Eccie214 thinks she... LOOKA LIKA MAN.

If she looks hot to you, book an appt with her and help a sista out since she apparently is needing some appts. Win win for both of you!
  • Crock
  • 11-03-2017, 03:19 PM
It's just part of what happens around here, especially when you start two threADs in one day about stupid ass shit. This ain't her first threAD rodeo. You set yourself up for ridicule when you do that and for the simple fact that Eccie214 thinks she... LOOKA LIKA MAN.

If she looks hot to you, book an appt with her and help a sista out since she apparently is needing some appts. Win win for both of you! Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
I get the threAD complaint, but why do some ladies get passes, and others get this type of harsh reaction?

Honest question - Do you eat pizza or hamburgers during appointments with hobbyists? Your features look like you would is why I ask. Think you’re supposed to include Fat Whale with your name to help avoid confusion (kudos for being halfway honest with the BBW tag).

I would never be that harsh if you weren't defending such a lack of civility.

And, since I'm only recently becoming more active in these forums, and I expect them for this post, where do I find out whether or not I've received points?
I get the threAD complaint, but why do some ladies get passes, and others get this type of harsh reaction?

Honest question - Do you eat pizza or hamburgers during appointments with hobbyists? Your features look like you would is why I ask. Think you’re supposed to include Fat Whale with your name to help avoid confusion (kudos for being halfway honest with the BBW tag).

I would never be that harsh if you weren't defending such a lack of civility.

And, since I'm only recently becoming more active in these forums, and I expect them for this post, where do I find out whether or not I've received points? Originally Posted by Crock
Good try! Epic fail though. Calling a BBW fat. Try harder Sunchip. At least you didn't say I looked like a man. Word.

And I didn't say anything about her looks I just stated a fact that that's why he said what he said because that's what he thought. Btw...I eat fat dicks during my appts. Something I bet you know nothing about civility police.
Thank you everyone for the comments positive and negative .... i am a woman born a woman and will remain a woman don’t see where the confusion came from but to clarify for anyone concerned i am all woman
Thank you everyone for the comments positive and negative .... i am a woman born a woman and will remain a woman don’t see where the confusion came from but to clarify for anyone concerned i am all woman Originally Posted by Lola13
See how she handled that Crock? With maturity and NO butt hurtness...unlike you who got his lil pink WK panties all in a bunch. Go to the parlor and get you some bro.