Once again this BS goes on T.T

• !VI!
  • 02-07-2014, 09:59 PM
So gonna go ahead and flat out say it...

alot of ladies on this site are childish brats... there are a number of verified providers here, who will without a second thought ruin a reputation even if they are the ones who did wrong....

now this will probably get me in more trouble then its worth, but i'm sick of people being childish on the site... it's supposed to be a hobby/ business, but the people who are most active seem to be all talk and drama ...

my question is why... why the hell does these childish antics need to go on thru adults?

safety is a thing the should be known across the board, so why is it that most people who post real alerts get 1 of 3 things, or any combination

1. a bunch of bs fan service, because now the masses know A side of the story

2, a bunch of bs trolls who will do nothing but bash the OP for posting an alert starting drama (while causing drama them selves)

3. a bunch of off topic dick/tit wagging from people who honestly don't care about anyone but them selves and just needed something to boost the selves up with?

i will probably get in trouble for this but to be honest if i am going to continue i need to understand all the issues with the site
Okay, so you have issues with:

1. Other providers

2. Hobbyists who frequent those providers; and

3. Everybody else (except macbeth, who champions you despite you posting a bogus blacklist report on him a while back after he gave you a favorable review...or something like that).

That about cover it, or did I miss something in the translation?

Blacklist, here I come.....
  • !VI!
  • 02-07-2014, 10:21 PM
Okay, so you have issues with:

1. Other providers

2. Hobbyists who frequent those providers; and

3. Everybody else (except macbeth, who champions you despite you posting a bogus blacklist report on him a while back after he gave you a favorable review...or something like that).

That about cover it, or did I miss something in the translation?

Blacklist, here I come..... Originally Posted by eccienewbie
funny enough yes you miss almost all of them lol

i respect alot of providers there are just some...

wait lol why do i care about you're opinion lol
What the fuck and who the fuck are you talking about?
This is the internet. What do you expect? Do you think that this place would be any different than any other board out there.

You need to lighten up and just let it happen without you. Starting a thread just puts you in the middle of some more drama.
  • !VI!
  • 02-07-2014, 10:26 PM
What the fuck and who the fuck are you talking about? Originally Posted by cush
no one in specific, just kinda speaking in general, some things i have noticed during my observations
  • !VI!
  • 02-07-2014, 10:27 PM
This is the internet. What do you expect? Do you think that this place would be any different than any other board out there.

You need to lighten up and just let it happen without you. Starting a thread just puts you in the middle of some more drama. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
yea internet syndrom is contagious i just want to understand what actuallt drives trolls

i respect alot of providers there are just some...
Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Name 'em (the "just some"). Kind of tough to just "go ahead and flat out say it" when you don't identify the person(s) in question.

Don't be shy. Spill it. Unless this tough facade is all just an act. If it's not, you can't let them get away with disrespecting you like that. I mean, how dare they? You're tougher than that, aren't you? Surely you have enough self respect to confront them by name. Show 'em what you're made of.
yea internet syndrom is contagious i just want to understand what actuallt drives trolls Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess

Yea so start a thread in coed, I'm sure the wisdom you seek is right around the corner in here.
Yea so start a thread in coed, I'm sure the wisdom you seek is right around the corner in here. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
I'll certainly do all I can to help her get to the bottom of this vast conspiracy.

I like to help.

A lot.

Blacklist, here I come..... Originally Posted by eccienewbie
You are already on it.
Yea so start a thread in coed, I'm sure the wisdom you seek is right around the corner in here. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
There is much wisdom in taint.
You are already on it. Originally Posted by pyramider
I'm innocent, I tell ya!
I'll certainly do all I can to help her get to the bottom of this vast conspiracy.

I like to help.

A lot. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Lol, I know. I tried to tell her, the answer to all of lifes mysteries are just one question away here on eccie.
  • L.A.
  • 02-08-2014, 04:17 AM
[QUOTE=Wulf_Princess;1054945791 i just want to understand what actuallt drives trolls[/QUOTE]

The answer lies within young Grasshopper.

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6]

I found a post recently that is a perfect example and I'll link it for your reading pleasure.
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...13&postcount=1