Ruby massage closed?

Ruby massage in Grand ave opposite to Hyvee is closed? I thought of going last week but it was not open and when I checked in google it is mentioned as temporarily closed? Has it been relocated or closed?
Ruby massage and the other west des moines amp (bamboo) both had "temporarily closed" signs on the door when I tried to hit them up last week. I don't know of any other good wdm spots but hopefully someone will dm me.
Or maybe you’re just a dangerous guy and no one wants to mess with you. You like to rip people off with gift cards and ask for gifts back which I happily gave back. Your welcome. Watch out for this guy he likes to play rip off games with gift cards.
There are two commenters here. Which one is your comment directed at?
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2966772
You can check about it in this thread
Making herself look really appealing lol.
She's a nice gal. I've had an issue in the past with her ghosting me as well after she was the one to call to try and set up a time. Admittedly I probably took it to far by posting on Twitter (at the time) about how she ghosted me and to be careful, but in my defense I was on some serious painkillers at the time from surgery and not thinking straight. Have sent many emails/texts apologizing, but I'm guessing I'm blocked as she never responded
Thread is about Ruby Massage let’s get back to the topic please