Encounter: Don't waste your time

User ID: -
Date: 3/6/24
Name: unk
Phone: 319 961 4464
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/des-m...l/990262478034
City: altoona
State: Iowa
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: none
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Didnt get to meet.
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
Sorry man, Kat is legit for sure. I have not seen her in a while, but when I saw her, she had solid communication skills. Her role play and dirty talk are top notch. I can’t say for sure now, as it has been a while since I saw her last, but this does not sound like her behavior. I wonder if something came up for her, and she dropped the ball. I understand the feeling here. Nothing worse than getting all set for a meeting only to be ghosted. Been there way too many times myself. A simple call to say something came up. Still, shit happens I guess too. Sorry this happened.
Moved to coed
I saw Kat last week, simple set up, verified arrival, texted # and off to the races. No issues ever has been my experience!
Kat is solid. I've met with her twice and it's been great both times.
Saw her last week too. She’s usually few texts and sets up time no BS run around. On top of making you feel so comfortable and top notch at what she does.
Seen her quite a few times. Never an issue
I’m sure she will make it right - reach back out -life happens
Add me as another one who has had nothing but positive experiences with her. Hopefully she will make it right with you.