Happy Thanksgiving!

Wishing the ECCIE community a very happy Thanksgiving! Hope you all celebrate with a big meal, a tasty beverage or more, and a warm romp in bed!

Thank you to all the ladies that I have met. I hope our dates have been as enjoyable for you as for me. For those that I still dream of meeting, I hope we will be able to get together soon. And for all my fellow hobbyists who share with the community, your work is much appreciated and makes this a safer pastime for everyone involved!
THANKS!

Wishing the ECCIE community a very happy Thanksgiving! Hope you all celebrate with a big meal, a tasty beverage or more, and a warm romp in bed!

Thank you to all the ladies that I have met. I hope our dates have been as enjoyable for you as for me. For those that I still dream of meeting, I hope we will be able to get together soon. And for all my fellow hobbyists who share with the community, your work is much appreciated and makes this a safer pastime for everyone involved! Originally Posted by SirCumference
Well said. Here is hoping that everyone has something to be thankful for this holiday. I am thankful for my health, my family, my job, that I live in this great country (even with all of its faults and internal bickering), that I have the privilege to participate in a great hobby that has allowed me to meet so many wonderful women and young ladies, and that this world has women who are blessed with beautiful bodies, faces and talents that they are willing to “share” with me.

Happy Thanksgiving
nice thought Memdal!

I have alot to be thankful for!!!Life is GOOD!!