This happens to me every damn year...

I'll be your girlfriend BCG.

Damn, BCG. Oh, Juliette is awesome. You should meet her. I have and she is all what her website says and more!!!!!!!!!!
she's already mine !
Damn, BCG. Oh, Juliette is awesome. You should meet her. I have and she is all what her website says and more!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by mike1701
Juliette is definitely on my list of ladies to see.

Sadly, the next time I'm in Nashville (next weekend) I have no time or money to do any playing... hell, I won't even have time to do any socializing that I owe my civilian friends there... but maybe this summer...

Juliette, just don't retire out from under me.

Cheers,

bcg
Now, now boys don't fuss over me so. I have enough love for the 3 of you. Aren't you sweet Mike, I only hope that I can live up to be the lady that you portray me to be. (lol) I am not planning on going anywhere BCG. I am having to much fun and how else am I going to get my craving for **** satisfied each day.

hugs,
J.
Now, now boys don't fuss over me so. Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette
In fairness, only inthemoney was making much of a fuss. Mike was making a recommendation and testimonial (much appreciated, thank you!), while I was saying you're definitely on my radar.

Look forward to making your acquaintance sometime!

Cheers,

bcg
Super fit Juliette is my girl. I know she has enough love for all, but just know she is thinking of me when she is with you. LOL
LOL. Thanks for making me smile gentlemen. I am so lucky to be thought of so kindly. I will be coming back to Knoxville in a couple of months Fastcars, I hope to pick up where we left off last time and I hope you can handle me. I have cabin fever.

hugs,
Juliette