How much of a red flag is it if a provider doesn't ask for screening info?

Long story short, found a girl on Eros. Texted her, she takes forever to respond in general. Googled her number, almost no hits, but I did find the pictures under the same name but different number. Fair enough, not the first girl ever to get a new number. Asked if she needs references, but she says no. Only thing she asked me was time and duration.

I think she's legit because she offered outcall option as well, but what's everyone else's opinion?
STICK TO VERIFIED
Another note: she said she would uave asked for them if it was outcall
Your name says" Pimpson" so you should know whats going on
I wouldn't see anyone but verified ladies who want to verify you. That's the best option for staying safe.
Now she's offering to do a screen if it makes me feel more comfortable. Don't know what to think about that
I think it's her that needs a screener. Why are you still talking to her?
No screening or just no reference? Many provider have some union pride no less than $xxx.xx but when desperate may forgo screening or parts of it just like guys with blue balls.
No anything. All she has on me is my phone number. Said she only needs reference on outcalls, that when it comes to incalls "I have my own process"
No screening or just no reference? Many provider have some union pride no less than $xxx.xx but when desperate may forgo screening or parts of it just like guys with blue balls. Originally Posted by Ripmany
You have made a good point there! She may be desperate for money! Not being careful!
She could also be an undercover, not worried about screening your ass, cause she plans on busting it! Let it go darling! There’s so many wonderful ladies out here! Pick another one! This is what is called your gut feeling! Something made you wonder about her, follow that instinct! Remember anyone can say anything online or in a text! You don’t know if they’re speaking truth or lies! Not until it’s too late! A police officer and a thief will tell you anything that works!
Well now. That is strange. Some pro's do not screen at all but, it doesn't make sense... why screen for outcall and not for incalls?!?

Must be brand new or very young. Which is not a good thing IMHO , I worked thru an agency at first because I was so bewildered on how , when, why to screen.... and I am a much better provider now, because of it

Honestly doesn't it make ya feel nervous as crap?? Knowing she let's just anyone come over...EEk

At the same time, yeah she is probably somewhat real if she got thru all the BS to get an ad up on Eros.

Hope it was/is fun if you do get together with her...
always google the phone number, make sure she has stable web presence, several sites, if you google me "veronica turbay DC" I would come on several, i meant SEVERAL listings. You will find instagram, only fans, twitter, my website and several forums.
Do your due diligence... just like girls need to screen to be save.. YOU GUYS should do the same!

https://twitter.com/Turbayveronica
Well, it ended up not happening. I asked her about the other number i found and i never heard back.

I may have missed out on the best boobs i ever seen, but on the other hand I'm not in jail or dead...
"I don't use condoms.",

Would that seal the deal for you????

• Kiki7
  • 10-29-2018, 09:09 AM
Idk but we all use different ways of screening or references ..I google and if the gent has given me enough info and it matches multiple checks Im ok..but its also varies.