Is there a technique to prostate massage?

I’ve heard when done correctly that a prostate massage is a powerful orgasm. Is it really a technique? How do you find someone in New Orleans who knows how to find the prostate much less massage it right?
yes there is most definitely a technique. come to Austin and I will show you.
yes there is most definitely a technique... Originally Posted by sue_nami
Yes there is.
And, gotta love a gal that knows what she's doing.
unique...and INTO IT
Getting older, this is something I have considered trying. Anyone in the Dallas area? Next time I go near Austin I will be giving Sue a call.
It is esy to be milked (prostrate drained) without an orgasm when you have a prostrate massage. Depending on the individual you may still be able to have an orgasm afterward.
yes there is most definitely a technique. come to Austin and I will show you. Originally Posted by sue_nami
There is.
There is a technique. I am highly skilled in this area and will be in NOLA soon. I would love to show you

I’ve heard when done correctly that a prostate massage is a powerful orgasm. Is it really a technique? How do you find someone in New Orleans who knows how to find the prostate much less massage it right? Originally Posted by tallgentleman
I have had this done several times by several ladies.
I have a weird but good feeling for a few seconds, then nothing for the rest of the massage.
Not sure why, but it's something that doesn't work for me.
It all depends on the skill of the provider. Some know how to tickle your prostate, others not so much.
There is a technique. I am highly skilled in this area and will be in NOLA soon. I would love to show you Originally Posted by Ellieinkc
I can vouch for Ellie...
It’s the hardest you will ever cum. I like it very gentle.
I can vouch for Ellie... Originally Posted by BBarney
Thanks !
Yeah it's definitely something unique. Gentle, no long nails or sharp nails... plenty of lube or coconut oil... slow strokes, swirls, and rubs... it's really amazing to watch the guy when you're using your finger on him. If you like tongues, or pressure outside, you should definitely get a prostate massage from someone who is skilled in giving them. Have fun!
Some men love it and others don't care for the sensations. Some men are open to trying something like this but once they have, don't like it at all or it does nothing for them, sexually.

If I were to have one suggestion, request your partner use a ton of lube. I mean ... lots of it.

And cover the finger(s) with a condom or a glove.

Just better that way.

And I'm in Dallas and am experienced. But there are a lot of ladies in Dallas that offer that activity including Miss Annie above!

After screening, just ask. A few ladies don't like to do anal play with men.

(And that's OK, too!)