Seeking live in

Seeking a live in, free room and board plus some. PM me!
What about me
I would love to move in with you.

Free room and board means I wont have to work any more.

Of course after you try and kick me out for providing in the room I would then sue you and you would have to evict me and I would there another 6 months before you could kick me out making your life a living hell.
I would
In the past I have had a provider move in with me. We signed a rental agreement to make it legal with a set of rues written and spelled out so everyone knew what was required from each party.

We started with a six month lease that specifically listed a monthly rate for the room. In six months it was agreed there was no guarantee the lease could be extended, but could be by mutual agreement.

What was not written out, was the exchange of rent for provider services. We came to verbal agreement that each time was worth $$ xxx.

This worked well for over a year when she was short of funds we snuggled. When she had funds she paid me rent for the month.

She ultimately got back on her feet and found a job. Shortly afterwards she found a boyfriend and moved in with him.

I would not do this with anyone, but had seen her at several functions and had hobbied with her a few times.
  • Tiny
  • 11-15-2018, 06:39 PM

Of course after you try and kick me out for providing in the room I would then sue you and you would have to evict me and I would there another 6 months before you could kick me out making your life a living hell. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Gotyour6 is a Manwhore! Dank Memes, I'd be very careful. If Gotyour6 starts providing out of your house, you're opening yourself up to all kinds of criminal liability. (jk)
I love the idea of interesting arrangements like this It can be perfect if you come up with something that equally pleases both parties!

What kind of lady are you looking for?

An offer like that sounds intriguing to me - these days, I travel so often that I really don't get to enjoy my own house enough, it almost feels like a waste to leave it empty so often... unfortunately, Oklahoma City is nowhere near when I need to be, and I doubt room and board would ever be enough to house my entire costume closet, not to mention the shoes, lol.

~Mme X~

Of course after you try and kick me out for providing in the room I would then sue you and you would have to evict me and I would there another 6 months before you could kick me out making your life a living hell. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Exactly
Im down
I’m very very interested and very much so in need please get ahold of me love
My family is in okc! I'm down...