Tattoos

Is there kind of a universal sign (in the form of a tattoo) that is evidence that a provider has been "pimped", at least at some point in their past? I have noticed on some women a prominent chest tattoo that has a diamond and/or some variation on 'loyalty' or something along those lines. Is there anything to this? Not that it really matters all that much, just something I find interesting.
A king crown used to be.
Nowadays that means nothing.
A king crown used to be.
Nowadays that means nothing. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Very interesting, one girl I have seen over in Germany/Europe where the majority of the girls have a pimp or loverboy has this exact tattoo. She has been in the business 7+ years in Germany but prior she tells me she worked in a Brooklyn Whorehouse where she fucked up to 20 guys a day when busy. Certainly she did not sign up for this job in the middle of Bulgaria and was certainly trafficked although by now I am sure she has made her payoff if she drives around in a BMW she paid cash for. However the tattoo hasn't come off and it is the only one she has. I learn something new everyday !

Is there kind of a universal sign (in the form of a tattoo) that is evidence that a provider has been "pimped", at least at some point in their past? I have noticed on some women a prominent chest tattoo that has a diamond and/or some variation on 'loyalty' or something along those lines. Is there anything to this? Not that it really matters all that much, just something I find interesting. Originally Posted by Wanderingcargo
Like you it doesn't matter to me, most of the girls I screw have a tattoo or ink but I love the hot girls with artwork. One girl I did last trip told me the Asian men will not fuck her as they associate all her ink ( despite being an easy 9 close to a 10 in the looks scale and a 10 in body) with the Mob, see her as ' dangerous.' I do not know if this is true or not in Asia.

I see this chest tattoo you speak of many times but it could just be coincidental but at the same time considering how many of these girls from Romanian/Bulgaria and Latvia and Moldava etc. are all pipelined in it would be no shocker if this location of a tattoo is an indicator of loyalty.

I notice other girls usually on the left arms from somewhere south of the elbow down to the wrist on the inner side of the arm will sometimes have a man's name inked, I have always wondered ' who' that guy is.

Interesting topic, I think I am going to crawfish a bit on this next trip...