Has Romo started his late season swan song early?

Romo loves to play golf. IJS
Let's see what happens tomorrow night @ Chicago.
General, I think he has not... sure, Romo had a bad game last week, but it was mostly Garret's fault... he called continual running plays, trying to ram Murray down the Eagles' throat... would not concede it wasn't working, until the Boys were down 20, with under 20 minutes left in the game.. Romo was forced to throw often, and into coverage to try and catch up.

I think Romo will have a very good game tomorrow, including some deep throws, Dez Bryant will catch one or more TD's, and at least 100 yeards receiving.
We`ll see. Even though I am a long time Cowboy`s fan, I`m not overly optimistic.
We`ll see. Even though I am a long time Cowboy`s fan, I`m not overly optimistic. Originally Posted by jetdr21
This current team will test that loyalty beyond the breaking point. Lots of talent, no consistency.
Well pretty damn obvious that Romo cant play very well with 2 broken bones in his back on 3 days rest.

He got 7 days this week and then 10 days next week. Time will tell.
U guys are missing my point. Romo LOVES to play golf. Playoffs cut into Golf time LOL
Romo can only bring them back so many times...

If the defense plays like they did last game or the previous season, the cowboys have no chance.

They keep saying romo chokes in december in past seasons but in most of those games the cowboys defense could not stop anyone and the running game didn't exist.
U guys are missing my point. Romo LOVES to play golf. Playoffs cut into Golf time LOL Originally Posted by General Feuerbacher
General, I do get your point.. you think Mr. Homo, I mean, Romo is deliberately playing worse earlier than usual, in order to thwart progress to the Playoffs.. however, if he loved golf as much as you imply, he would have sucked in September/October, to assure the Boys would be home in January..

it is clear the Man loves golf... he was stroking his Putter and playing with his Balls during the 4th quarter last Thursday..
So David Moore had a great Stat tonight. Since 2009 Romo has the highest QB rating of ANY QB in December. 18 TD, 1 INT.

Better than Brady, Rodgers and Rivers (only 4 with a rating above 100).
So David Moore had a great Stat tonight. Since 2009 Romo has the highest QB rating of ANY QB in December. 18 TD, 1 INT.

Better than Brady, Rodgers and Rivers (only 4 with a rating above 100). Originally Posted by Boltfan
interesting that so many Cowboys fans don't grasp that statistic as reality, but instead think of Romo as the Guy who pisses away playoff opportunities.
I heard David Carr has two super bowl rings. Chung does that mean he is a good quarterback. His stats ???????????????????? I also am trying to high jack the other thread. I am your BUDD
I may be nuts, but Romo will have a good night... 60-65% completion rate, Bryant will catch more than 5 passes, 100+ yards.. Witten will catch more than 5... at least 2 td passes for Romo... Murray will do well, 90+ yards..

Cowboys 31

Bears 20
Well I hate to tell u but the Bears suck right now
The Bears suck this year if the cowboys dont blow them out then you better be worried!!!