The woman in the Kay Jewelers Levian Collection ad

Anyone up for a web challenge?

I'm usually able to find such things on the Internet, but this has frustrated me for two years.

There's a Kay Jewelers commercial for the Levian Collection that features a man and a woman. The woman is a brunette, she wears a black dress, and I think she's beautiful.

My attempts to find her and find other places where I can gaze upon her countenance have been fruitless. Even WITHAG (Who Is That Hot Ad Girl), which is usually an excellent source, hasn't turned up anything. I found an ID for the guy, but the same source fails to ID her.

If anyone can ID her or provide a link, I'd be most grateful. I'll even throw in a personal PM of thanks from me.
Attached Images File Type: jpg kay-jewelers-levian-collection-large-3.jpg (33.9 KB, 233 views)
I fucked her.
Looks like wife #2
The question is why, you want to gaze upon her ..... Yea not going to touch that one.
Maybe try google and you might have yor answer
So far, the responses are about as helpful as I'd expect for such a request here, although they're somewhat lacking in the incivility and vituperation that I've come to expect.

I'm not going to touch the blonde CSI, either, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy looking at her. I'd've thought that a Google search would have been implied in the OP, but, for the record, been there, done that.
  • broes
  • 12-07-2014, 04:14 PM
So far, the responses are about as helpful as I'd expect for such a request here, although they're somewhat lacking in the incivility and vituperation that I've come to expect.

I'm not going to touch the blonde CSI, either, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy looking at her. I'd've thought that a Google search would have been implied in the OP, but, for the record, been there, done that. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
I think that you are entirely too specific about what you jerk off to.
I googled too and oddly enough found the name of the guy but the woman.

We live in a fucked up world !
She left the ad biz, Lance.
Got riled up over the new slogan for Kay Jewelers:

"Every fuck begins with Kay"
  • jafun
  • 12-08-2014, 11:09 AM
Have you checked Eccie profiles?
Well, I was going to jump in and say Lancernot you idiot fuckwad why should you even care shit for brains dumbass motherfucker...but I decided against it.

But I DID find this interesting response to the ad on YouTube

"This bitch is an old ugly gold digger lol. This commercial pisses me off. He looks way younger than she does. She should be his sugar mama not vice versa."

Which I thought was a little harsh, even though she does look more like a docent for the museum than the hot little number getting the diamond from the probably gay male underwear model type, and I think what throws it is the VERY square tall but stable heels with the Mary Jane ankle strap instead of some head and ankle twisting numbers.

That being said I'm into a bookish brunette with blue eyes and a normal build myself, so if you DO figure out who she is, let us know, please. Ya dumb fuck!

See, ECCIE hasn't completely fallen apart yet!

Anybody know what kind of baby Jan the Toyota hostess had?