closed thread!

Didn't realize it until it was done but I posted to a closed thread, am I in deep do do?
Once it's closed, you can't post in it.
If you posted in a thread that got closed, that's fine.
and it's called clesed.
I try ta post in threads I think will get closed for fun
No thread should be closed except if someone on verge of being outed. Legacy and Major's party announcement threads shouldn't get closed.
No thread should be closed except if someone on verge of being outed. Legacy and Major's party announcement threads shouldn't get closed. Originally Posted by Jessica Alba is Hot
Guideline #30
#30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.
Make JAIH a modtard.
He's definitely not ready to be an ATSH....
No thread should be closed except if someone on verge of being outed. Legacy and Major's party announcement threads shouldn't get closed. Originally Posted by Jessica Alba is Hot
ah, do you need a link to find the guidelines ?
or
you plan learning the hard way that I hear is more fun
ah, do you need a link to find the guidelines ?
or
you plan learning the hard way that I hear is more fun Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
wots a guideline?
Paul it's a line with a guide lmao. Ed
Make JAIH a modtard.
He's definitely not ready to be an ATSH.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I, JAIH, solemnly swear to uphold the standards for Modtard which include:

1. Accepting bribes such as free pussy to point people for no reason
2. Removing 1 of Pauly's points for every beer he buys me
3. Using my Veto power to override another OSD ban
I, JAIH, solemnly swear to uphold the standards for Modtard which include:

1. Accepting bribes such as free pussy to point people for no reason
2. Removing 1 of Pauly's points for every beer he buys me
3. Using my Veto power to override another OSD ban Originally Posted by Jessica Alba is Hot
but but but each of my bans were so worth it
but one was longer than needed/wanted. Hint: when ya need 6 months but got a year, don't piss off the one admin that agrees to 6 in a email. but still I owe that not a clam a beer
so
no veto please