Loki Pk

thanks again on that matter in A/HV
may I be as forgiving if I lose the case of Warning... thread here in Upset NY
I'm thinking of new angle
really name of town and met at M&G at a bar
nothing posted by the two now banned says is/was a member of icky
Unlike my road mapping ban where I stated "unless you want a year off"
Closing the thread with the edits and a warning and a PM warning to both should have worked I would have thought.
can we debate same place as before. I'm waiting a bit before I go back at it
but you can copy this and start in if you want at or here

I like a good debate
I like Loki....
At least Abitmor than what the fuck was his name????
Doesn't matter... at least he logs in... Remember that guy DD that used to be a mod here????

Anyways... it's too bad that Loki doesn't have the resources that some of us have....
He probably doesn't know that there are TWO well known and at least one other UTR hooks in red edit town and that more than a half dozen hooks showed up at my m&g at that red edit strip club

Anyways... I like Loki... and I'll probably hate myself when I have to RTM some of his posts and decisions.... but....maybe he'll still buy me a beer when I pass through his town in the fall....

PS -- is it okay to pass on to Loki the info he doesn't seem to have???
I'm not so sure about what can and can't be shared around here anymore.... especially if I discover it elsewhere....
fuckin conundrums....
ones a stripper that goes to Legacy parties that are kinda a M&G
well that what she told me anyways
I'm always up for spirited debate.
I think the ease of connecting the dots really spoke for itself.
I did look at other suspects/providers that had attachments to that area... So it certainly wasn't as cut and dry as it seemed when I looked the first time.
However, it was pretty obvious from checking showcases and pictures who was who. And it just has to have a consequence. People can't be so flippant with RL info. To the common shmoe its just one more thing to jack off to. But in the hands of some BSC member its a weapon.

If in reality the second guy got it wrong, that really sucks, cause I got it right when I searched...and his comment reinforced the direction I looked. Admittedly, without the first comment the second is worthless, it was a minor addition in that circumstance. But together, the two comments pushed me right to the identity of a member.

Peace
PK
but who was Franklin thinking of ?????????
me think you just banned a guy thinking of a UTR LOL or is that WTF
Hahahahahahah!!!!

Franklin, as I stated elsewhere, was referring to this sweet little UTR that he hadn't seen in a couple of years.....
Maybe we should fuckin ban Google for not knowing there are at least 4 now known providers in Red Edit Town
Free Franklin
Admittedly, without the first comment the second is worthless, it was a minor addition in that circumstance. But together, the two comments pushed me right to the identity of a member.

Peace
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
So you ban a member because Google sucks....
Sounds about right for this joint.
I'd love to debate this further but there is a FPCS convention in town and the first speaker is talking about WOTS.....
Too bad Jack ain't here anymore....
He'd have cut through the bullshit without spouting the company line.....
Free Franklin Originally Posted by lilylivered
After reviewing the unsubstantiated evidence, Free Franklin and give him Lifetime PA as a good will gesture.
Dafuq....

When JAIH starts making more sense than the guidelines and the interpreters of the guidelines.... I shudder to thinck of the ramifications.....
It's a simple formula... don't out RL info.
Don't point to or suggest a path to RL info.
Don't further the discussion about that RL info or how to find it.
If they are a member here it's off limits. Dont do it.....simple
peace
PK
Pfft. Some debate
yeah... more of the ol' my way or the highway as it were...
makes one harken for the glory days of gp....
yeah... more of the ol' my way or the highway as it were... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Doesn't the highway lead to the promised land of the other board? Who wouldn't want that?