Are there any mods who will actually help me? (account issue)

I've sent multiple emails/messages about switching accounts and no one will help me. I'm devastated because:

1. I worry this handle is too edgy/juvenile and scares people away. I'm losing business because this is not a good name and no longer suits me.

2. My ex partner is stalking me. I can't continue to use ECCIE safely unless I switch accounts.
Mods are busy banning people... maybe try that route and then create a new identity.

Also -- have you found an incall location yet?
I would see you if you have a place to play.....
Mods are busy banning people... maybe try that route and then create a new identity.

Also -- have you found an incall location yet?
I would see you if you have a place to play..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Thanks for mentioning that they're busy. I've been upset all morning and taken this personally. Mainly because when I posted in the wrong forum, I failed to mention I'm being stalked and one mod my reasons for switching accounts invalid. I've been a member of ECCIE for years and in the past, changing names wasn't an issue. It makes me feel like they don't care about my comfort or safety.

Thanks for expressing interest in seeing me before I move to Tacoma. Unfortunately I'm still without transportation. I'm also now staying in my friends' attic on top of a deflated air mattress. Not the best situation for hosting. Plenty of cheap hotels on the boulevard nearby though.
and one mod deemed my reasons for switching accounts invalid***
well... it's a lot of work for them to help you with something complicated like changing your name....

It's way easier for them to go looking for people to ban....

edit add: I'd tell you to ask them to disable your account... but you need a damn good reason for that too....
Lucipurr, You will have to discuss the issue you are having with DickemDown... He is an administrator and has already looked into your request.
Please don't make it sound like this has been 'on-going' as it has been barely 48 hrs since you posted the first request in 'Technical questions"

PK
well... it's a lot of work for them to help you with something complicated like changing your name....

It's way easier for them to go looking for people to ban....

edit add: I'd tell you to ask them to disable your account... but you need a damn good reason for that too.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I already made the new account. All they would have to do is look over my ID photos and upgrade it to verified provider. Then I'd stop using Lucipurr. I don't understand why my comfort and safety was flippantly disregarded.

It is scary when ECCIE is one of the only places I can get clients. My life is on the line here. I wish they would take me seriously.
Too bad you weren't looking for a lecture... that came quite easy....
Lucipurr, You will have to discuss the issue you are having with DickemDown... He is an administrator and has already looked into your request.
Please don't make it sound like this has been 'on-going' as it has been barely 48 hrs since you posted the first request in 'Technical questions"

PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
Thank you but is there a different admin? He does not seem to respect me or my wishes. In the past, it was not this hard to get my name changed and shouldn't be now. Again, I don't understand the flippant disregard for my safety and comfort.
We all miss CC not clam
We all miss CC not clam Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

I miss Chica Chaser too. He is the one who helped me without a hassle last time.

DickemDown doesn't seem to think I am a valuable member of this community. How hurtful and degrading.
It makes me feel like they don't care about my comfort or safety. Originally Posted by Lucipurr
They don't.

I don't understand why my comfort and safety was flippantly disregarded. Originally Posted by Lucipurr
Mine too

Again, I don't understand the flippant disregard for my safety and comfort. Originally Posted by Lucipurr
Where are the comforting mods these days? Maybe a decent threD will drive some business your way, in spite of all the whining and the presence of a stalker whew
Luci...see your pm's There is a certain protocol for doing this that you need to do as we discussed. So without the trolls here fanning flames not even burning it will be discussed via pm
I miss Chica Chaser too. He is the one who helped me without a hassle last time. Originally Posted by Lucipurr
That's because CC didn't take himself too seriously, but took member concerns very seriously....
Some mods around here got that kind of reversed all of a sudden....
Luci...see your pm's There is a certain protocol for doing this that you need to do as we discussed. So without the trolls here fanning flames not even burning it will be discussed via pm Originally Posted by Highwayman64
Thank you for getting back to me. I will do whatever the protocol says.