Coming to Lincoln for Easter. Who are the new PAWGs?

Hey bros: I’ve been in & out for a while trying to deal with big C post-surgical complications. Last week, Doc sayin d that I’ve got to start using it more or lose it. Pills and pumps almost make it more of a job than fun but hey, it’s life right? Any road... I’ve always been partial to the voluptuous, reubenesque, corn fed type. Think Saracoxo, Bree, Sensual Sara, Ariana Foxx, Lexi.

As we all know... gals come and go; have babies, retire, etc. So... any suggestions on cool, curvy, cuties? Also, if any gals want to weigh in, much obliged. I reactivated my P411: Al-L-20-7132. My long-standing TER seems to have disappeared during their US ban but, oh well. For what it’s worth, post surgery, I’m more visual and tactile as opposed to long - d*ck p*ssy slaying for two hours as before. Therefore your “job” will most certainly be less physically taxing provided that the convo/companionship/patience is there.

Alright then... thanks folks: bros and... companions 😉.

BigRoscoe
I'm not sure if I'm what you're looking for but I'm in Omaha all the time
I hope a few of the ladies contact you. You have always seemed like a gentleman on your post here. Easter Sunday is April 12 for those wondering.
Welcome back. Hannah is still around and sweet as ever.
Lexi Is always fun! Just sayin but you know that!
Lexi is yummy!!!
Thanks Farmstud. You always struck me as decent as well✌🏽
Thanks Windows. I don’t believe that I ‘knew’ Hannah. 1) Is she adverse to seeing black men? 2) Is she my visual body type? 3) Would she travel to Lincoln for a travel stipend? Thanks in advance.

🤜🏽🤛🏻👊🏽
Thank you for responding, Miss Siena. I’ll try and add you to my contact list and follow your schedule. Provided that 1) you’re not adverse to coming to Lincoln (for a travel stipend), 2) don’t have an issue with me being a middle aged black man, and 3) are comfortable with what you read in my posted reviews; we should get along just fine.

✌🏽😘
@Tinman & Dallas: Thanks for your responses. However, I must confess that I am unfamiliar with Lexi unless you’re talking about Lexi Layne. I set up dates with her on at least two prior occasions but, it never happened due to her RWL issues (kids, car, snow days, etc.). I’m not adverse to trying again if she’s still around and game. Any road... thanks again,
Say bros: I ran across pictures & reviews of a gal called Layne Laughlin (sp?). Her body type suits me but, from what I was able to discern, it appears that she may have had a baby/babies and retired from the game. And intel?

Thanks in advance,

BigRoscoe
Yes Lexi Layne is who I was talkin about.Never had and issue sry!
Hi babes I’m pretty curvy and fun . Definitely corn fed lol
kisses & welcome back !!
Lolove is Awesome!
I’ve seen Layne Laughlin several months ago. Not sure she’s still active or took a break but she’s a sweetheart. Had a great time with her. It’s worth a try to reach out to her. You wouldn’t be disappointed.