New Body Pic

OK guys
Here is what I currently look like. I'm still getting used to it but I will say that my ass and tits are nothing short of amazing. I've already lost 5 lbs since getting out and with a little working out and toning I think this is a great shape in general. What do you guys think? Curvy or no. Please be nice
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_03042022_130751_(700_x_1080_pixel).jpg (122.1 KB, 520 views)
I think you look good
I think you look good Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Really... Thank you. Hate that we missed each other when I was in Springfield a while back.
Welcome back to the world and the industry Trinity. Hope to see you soon. Your BFF has told me some good stories about you.
Welcome back to the world and the industry Trinity. Hope to see you soon. Your BFF has told me some good stories about you. Originally Posted by JT@
Can't wait to meet you baby. It's true Selena and I have had some very great and naughty times together
Really... Thank you. Hate that we missed each other when I was in Springfield a while back. Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Yes you do and it's alright their will be another time
Girl you are looking good! Them boobs are amazing can’t wait to get a mouth full!
Welcome back Beautiful
Girl you are looking good! Them boobs are amazing can’t wait to get a mouth full! Originally Posted by Selena25
Hopefully sooner then later bestie
Welcome back Beautiful Originally Posted by Hot Summer
Thanks Summer. I see your looking amazing as always
You look great. Can't wait to set something up soon.
You look great. Can't wait to set something up soon. Originally Posted by Jesse1
Thank you. I'm not back just yet but I'm close. Just getting back on the boards to let everyone kno I'm here
Hopefully sooner then later bestie

Thanks Summer. I see your looking amazing as always Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
I'm thicker then a snicker and just enjoying life LOL
I'm glad to see you back around
This boards kinda boring anymore, so you haven't missed much!
Hahahahaha
I'm thicker then a snicker and just enjoying life LOL
I'm glad to see you back around
This boards kinda boring anymore, so you haven't missed much!
Hahahahaha Originally Posted by Hot Summer
I thought about waiting till I lost this weight before I came back but I'm gonna monitor my progress and I want u guys to take this journey with me.
So pics to come later
I love all type of women whatever their size,looks,ages are.You look amazing btw Trinity.Great tats!.