Deposits and cancelation fees

During my future trips to Little Rock and other tour locations I will only be taking prebooked appointments and will also be charging deposit for appointments to ensure my time and money isn't wasted. I'ma single mom and I can't afford to take any losses. It takes me an hour to get to Little Rock and I get upset when I get burned. Hope everyone has a great day
Everyone got to conduct their business the way they want to but I for one will never pay a deposit.
Everyone got to conduct their business the way they want to but I for one will never pay a deposit. Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Alot of my clients already pay deposits.
As I said to each their own but you openly stated you been visiting the state run Hilton what happens some poor sap pays a deposit for next Thursday & the man decides you fucked up & he wants you to report back to the states fine establishment Hilton today? My deposit is out the window
As I said to each their own but you openly stated you been visiting the state run Hilton what happens some poor sap pays a deposit for next Thursday & the man decides you fucked up & he wants you to report back to the states fine establishment Hilton today? My deposit is out the window Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Actually I was at the Federal Hilton. And I'm not worried sweetie. I'm officially off parole for good. So to each their own
Here's my take on deposits from my perspective in the Little Rock area. Not going to participate with them. I'm all about shared liability to insure both parties show up on time for the encounter. My time and effort is worth just as much as the other party. It seems around here from what I hear is once deposit is sent. All of a sudden babysitting and transportation issues come into play and can we reschedule at a later date which becomes never. Plus deposits are a back door effort to get personal info from the unsuspecting person from the electronic transmission of funds.
Here's my take on deposits from my perspective in the Little Rock area. Not going to participate with them. I'm all about shared liability to insure both parties show up on time for the encounter. My time and effort is worth just as much as the other party. It seems around here from what I hear is once deposit is sent. All of a sudden babysitting and transportation issues come into play and can we reschedule at a later date which becomes never. Plus deposits are a back door effort to get personal info from the unsuspecting person from the electronic transmission of funds. Originally Posted by Baconman
+1
I will never do deposits
Will never do deposits either
  • Sandy
  • 04-09-2022, 07:29 AM
OMG people, send the girl at least a $20 cash app in good faith.

It shows her you are really wanting to see her, and it confirms your appointment.
And if you get (taken for $20) then you are not out much and know not to see her again.

It isn't like Trinity is a new girl without reviews., she won't be hard to find if you think she is scamming you.
OMG people, send the girl at least a $20 cash app in good faith.

It shows her you are really wanting to see her, and it confirms your appointment.
And if you get (taken for $20) then you are not out much and know not to see her again.

It isn't like Trinity is a new girl without reviews., she won't be hard to find if you think she is scamming you. Originally Posted by Sandy
$20 is $20. For some that could be an hours worth of work or more. I'm with the guys on this, my answer is never. If someone asks for one, I tell them I appreciate your position but now appreciate mine. I've fixed my problem when I get taken, it's on you to fix your side. If you're instant, then we're at an impasse and I can find someone who doesn't require it as you can find someone who will do a deposit. That's a no, never again not even for $1.
  • Sandy
  • 04-09-2022, 09:32 AM
Well I can tell you that one of you fine gentlemen on this thread HAS done a no call no show on me..
Thank God is was a home visit and not at a hotel.
Or I would had been more pissed.
Well I can tell you that one of you fine gentlemen on this thread HAS done a no call no show on me..
Thank God is was a home visit and not at a hotel.
Or I would had been more pissed. Originally Posted by Sandy
I'll just up my incall rate to cover the room fee. Lol I'm officially doing outcalls.
I respect your position on the deposits as well but that's a hard pass for me. Honestly it's becoming far too much of a hassle to lock down a consistent and reliable provider at times and I get y'all have your challenges as well so it really boils down to who's truly available when that feeling starts calling and how convenient is that person gonna make it to set up a rendezvous? Sometimes that deposit is one of many other barriers to securing a client. I wish you all well regardless of your preferences.
If she has a sterling rep, than it is minimal liability.
And for those begging for her to travel to them, ensures that client will follow through.

Do you're research.