Place of employment

I'm seeing more ladies are asking for your place of employment for screening. You have to be some kind of an idiot to provide that info to see someone. Where does it stop at a reference from your wife or next of kin. Nothing good will come from giving your work info for a date. We already have proof to see how it plays out having an ex visiting in the workplace. Just imagine adding a couple of more layers to it. Pimps, boyfriends, appointment setters and ladies who are interested in blackmail.
some of the expensive ladies have been doing that for years. They say they call with some pretend story to verify your employment. Surely they don't think their stories aren't going to sound suspicious to whoever answers the phone.
I would never give them that info!
You are right, there is a big chance of blackmail!
Those ladies aren't for me
This!!! I made a comment the other day about how some of the ladies are asking for too much information! I realize they need to feel safe, But DAMN, I do too!
Hobby to the level of your own safety.

I have let Providers know this. But very first time I remember doing it was for P411 years ago.
I work a fairly open job where its possible to run into some girls ive seen before, there is a huge difference it seems between the real providers and the ones I met on a sugar baby website. I never had a problem with the ladies that do this for a living but I once had a “baby” that found out where I worked and threatened to call my HR department if I didnt give more money, and “expose” me and all. I had a tough couple of days not knowing what to do and I decided to block her and just say fk it. Do it! And lucky for me, nothing ever happend.

So yeah, if you want proof of employement from me? I’ll send you a picture of me holding a couple $100 bills to show I can hang out with you
I remember when the only time a person would screen like this-- was a 100% newbie that had no other verifiable way to prove that they weren't LE.
I respect the provides but never give out workplace information. This is why I only work with a select few great professional providers.
I would guess those with nothing to lose could chose his route. No way I am giving my personal information to anyone, not even Baconman !
  • Sandy
  • 04-13-2022, 09:35 AM
Many of Po Po have 2nd jobs working on the side.
Or they could tell their buddies to act like their boss and give references.

I have had police men as clients., Sheriff's and minister's too.
I would guess those with nothing to lose could chose his route. No way I am giving my personal information to anyone, not even Baconman ! Originally Posted by maximus

He's pretty much a jackass but Bacon is pretty much a straight up guy I wouldn't have to much of a problem having a drink with along the way & sharing a story or two.
Max,I believe you misread my post. I'm not interested in sharing anyone's info. Not sure where that came from.

Thanks W for the kind words. The feeling is mutual. As long as you get the first round.
I think Max was saying he respects you, but still wouldn't want to give you personal info. I took it as a roundabout way of complimenting you.
Many of Po Po have 2nd jobs working on the side.
Or they could tell their buddies to act like their boss and give references.

I have had police men as clients., Sheriff's and minister's too. Originally Posted by Sandy
I once lived down the street from an apartment where a working girl lived. Each week on a certain day at the same time, a Deputy arrived in uniform in his patrol car. I knew what he was doing there. I never found that woman attractive, so never had any dealings with her. Don't even know how she advertised.
I once lived down the street from an apartment where a working girl lived. Each week on a certain day at the same time, a Deputy arrived in uniform in his patrol car. I knew what he was doing there. I never found that woman attractive, so never had any dealings with her. Don't even know how she advertised. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
That's funny! Back in the day there was a lady who I used to see that had a policeman as a client who would stop and visit her in his patrol car. She lived on a rather busy street. Glad I didn't stop seeing her because of it.