Hiking and heat in Hot Sorings

Good morning gents! I am visiting hot springs soon! Where is the best hiking in hot springs?! Help a girl feel welcome…I will be driving feel free to text me! Hav a fab day gents!
Good morning gents! I am visiting hot springs soon! Where is the best hiking in hot springs?! Help a girl feel welcome…I will be driving feel free to text me! Hav a fab day gents! Originally Posted by rainbowskye
I'd say Antietam but your best bet would be Harpers Ferry.

The trails downtown on west mountain and from Gulpha gorge are good as well as lake Catherine state park and Garvan Gardens.
The trails downtown on west mountain and from Gulpha gorge are good as well as lake Catherine state park and Garvan Gardens. Originally Posted by cgrman
I have always been fond of Goat Rock but I'm interested in the The Hot Springs Creek Greenway Trail . That wasn't there when I was growing up in Hot Springs.

I have always been fond of Goat Rock but I'm interested in the The Hot Springs Creek Greenway Trail . That wasn't there when I was growing up in Hot Springs.

Originally Posted by Exchequer
The Greenway trail is nice, but it's a completely paved walking/biking trail more suited for casual walking and exercise as opposed to true hiking. More like a city park, it extends from downtown around the transportation depot/farmer's market past the new Majestic baseball park and Hollywood Park area down to Golf Links/Seneca Road area. The extension to the lake isn't finished yet, hopefully they'll get to it soon.