why does this sub-forum exist?

I don't see the point of this. It's just the same old bunch of people repeating the same old bunch of stuff. One member has SIX threads on here that he has tried to start and no one has replied to them. Not that I blame them. Most of the topics on here are dumb as shit. Why would you discuss this kind of stuff on here?
Anyone who had anything interesting to say has quit or been banned. This forum has turned into a vegan’s paradise. Full of fruits, nuts and vegetables.

I think this might be my last post for a while. Maybe i’ll come back if anything interesting happens.
so you be like this guy

You are correct that there are a lot of threads not worth reading or replying to. However, there are a lot of guys and some ladies that like to debate politics. Why here instead of Fox, CNN or Yahoo who knows. Guys who like to hobby can do research in Coed and the mens lounge then debate politics here with just going to one website. Why guys who don't hobby like to debate on ECCIE I can't tell you. You should have joined when Obama was president. The ECCIE republicans were in shock.
Two sides fight over who is right.

No one changes their mind because of what they post

They like seeing their text
I don't see the point of this. It's just the same old bunch of people repeating the same old bunch of stuff. One member has SIX threads on here that he has tried to start and no one has replied to them. Not that I blame them. Most of the topics on here are dumb as shit. Why would you discuss this kind of stuff on here? Originally Posted by BillysEatinIt
Feel free to exit the building at any time.

This is serious shit. If you can’t see that, the problem is with you.
At one time I think political threads ended up sandbox. It got so most of them were politics so they created a sub forum.
Feel free to exit the building at any time.

This is serious shit. If you can’t see that, the problem is with you. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Really? Wow. Okay. I appreciate the answers from the rest of you.
It exists for boredom entertainment only to me. Most in here are not to be taken seriously with their "get off my lawn" way of thinking. Plus, you have the goofball trolls as well that you indirectly alluded to. Hard for me to take many of these old fools seriously... for those who do take this forum seriously, I am sorry for your loss.
I don't see the point of this. It's just the same old bunch of people repeating the same old bunch of stuff. One member has SIX threads on here that he has tried to start and no one has replied to them. Not that I blame them. Most of the topics on here are dumb as shit. Why would you discuss this kind of stuff on here? Originally Posted by BillysEatinIt
I've personally red pilled many people, more than I can count. It gets easier every day. The migrant flood, inflation, crime, transgenderism, grooming, DEI, white supremacy hoax, climate hoax. The left is losing the narrative more everyday. There is a great awakening right now. I personally enjoy attacking leftism on this platform. It's pure entertainment. And if they don't respond to my posts? Well there's a reason for that. Their arguments are weak and don't stand up to scrutiny. If I were them, I wouldn't respond to me either. LMAO
I've personally red pilled many people, more than I can count. It gets easier every day. The migrant flood, inflation, crime, transgenderism, grooming, DEI, white supremacy hoax, climate hoax. The left is losing the narrative more everyday. There is a great awakening right now. I personally enjoy attacking leftism on this platform. It's pure entertainment. And if they don't respond to my posts? Well there's a reason for that. Their arguments are weak and don't stand up to scrutiny. If I were them, I wouldn't respond to me either. LMAO Originally Posted by HoHound
Yet, presidents who are politically left of center keep getting elected. Slick Willie Clinton 2X, Obama 2X, Sleepy Joe Biden 1X. Gore won the popular vote against Bush43 but lost electoral college. The state of Florida had an issue with "dangling" chads that could not be counted accurately. Many believe that Gore actually carried Florida.

If you did not have 100 plus years of Jim Crow, you would not need DEI. Inflation is almost gone. If Trump had not mishandled the pandemic, inflation would not have got out of control. You would not have needed an American Resue plan that cost as much as it does to remedy all the problems that were triggered by the pandemic.
But Bill Clinton changed after two years and move center right following Newt Gingrich economic policies.
But Bill Clinton changed after two years and move center right following Newt Gingrich economic policies. Originally Posted by farmstud60
He got elected the first time when he was left of center.
He got elected the first time when he was left of center. Originally Posted by adav8s28

And the people saw through the lies and kicked control of Congress over to Republicans. Then Clinton " saw the light " and actually governed more to the right.
Well I have to say that you guys have certainly answered my question! There are a lot of you who want this here for sure. I understand that a lot better. I don't understand the bitterness and mean spirited stuff though. Name calling and support for lies. That doesn't help at all. But I see that some of you refuse to react to that too. Which is good! We need more of that. I don't see myself posting in here much if at all. Which will make some of you glad. But I don't want to be exposed to more negative attitudes and crap. There's enough in real life and that's not why I am on here.