PAID PREMIUM ACCESS

How do I purchase premium access with a temporary/rechargeable credit card?
During the payment process it asks for the name on the card. If I'm using one of those credit cards you buy from the store, what name do I put in this space?
Also, for reasons of anonymity, when it asks for the name on the credit card, what do I put in this space if I don't want my real name on it?

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this question, but I searched and couldn't find a discussion already on this topic.
butt_her,

I also use prepaid credit cards for purchasing online. You need to find a prepaid card that specially states that is can be used for online purchases. The key is that you need to register the card with a name and address so it will pass the credit card validation process that online vendors use.

Be careful, some prepaid credit cards say they can be used on line but then they force you to use your own personal information to register them and they mail you information to verify the address (which defeats the purpose of trying to be anonymous).

In Pittsburgh (I'm sure they have similiar places where you are) I purchase a Visa gift card at Simon Malls (they own a number of malls in this area). With the Simon malls visa I can l log into their website using the visa card number, then register it by entering in any information that I want (fake info). These cards work great online. Other prepaid cards I've tried don't work online.
If you want a mailing address to send a money order, please email [edit-email your local staff] and we'll gladly provide one for you.

Thanks for contributing and welcome

LAP
butt_her,

I also use prepaid credit cards for purchasing online. You need to find a prepaid card that specially states that is can be used for online purchases. The key is that you need to register the card with a name and address so it will pass the credit card validation process that online vendors use.

Be careful, some prepaid credit cards say they can be used on line but then they force you to use your own personal information to register them and they mail you information to verify the address (which defeats the purpose of trying to be anonymous).

In Pittsburgh (I'm sure they have similiar places where you are) I purchase a Visa gift card at Simon Malls (they own a number of malls in this area). With the Simon malls visa I can l log into their website using the visa card number, then register it by entering in any information that I want (fake info). These cards work great online. Other prepaid cards I've tried don't work online. Originally Posted by mca9276
The Galleria in Houston is a Simon Mall.