I just dont write reviews

I dont find it exciting but it is killing me with the responses from the ladies. What is the best way to get around this?

I have been passed over 4 times this week because of no reviews written. I have seen plenty of local ECCIE ladies and have never given any of them a problem.
You do what your comfortable doing. There is always references and if that doesn't work for you with a lady you want to see then she's not worth seeing. Just my opinion. Where there is one there is another. Happy hunting
Passion2015 has a good response. Also, there is P411. I'm not a member there, but it is another option you have.
If you just don't like some of the drama that goes with a review try picking someone with a lot of reviews. I always like it best if a guy has at least one review up even if it's years old.
Why should your lack of reviews impact you paying to fuck chicks? If you're using anything on this board as a reference to get through screening, you're doing it wrong...
are you on P411?
  • Toyz
  • 10-09-2014, 02:21 PM
Life's a bitch...I rarely have issues seeing anyone I want because I give back to the community with reviews and commentary.

Its a win/win.

Can't blame the girls if they don't wanna play with a lurker.

If you've "seen several girls in Austin" have some of them vouche for you.
I have never had screening issues, if they ask for a reference I just threaten show them naked photos of Toyz ... bumps me right to the front of the line.
  • Toyz
  • 10-09-2014, 03:09 PM
I have never had screening issues, if they ask for a reference I just threaten show them naked photos of Toyz ... bumps me right to the front of the line. Originally Posted by Bob McV
I always offer a blindfold for the same rate offered!
Obviously no one should do anything with which they're not comfortable. The following is not meant to impugn anyone's screening criteria.

But purely out of idle curiosity, isn't a reference or two or three from another established provider(s) even better than a review? A review could be fake, even and especially from an LE. It seems pretty unlikely that a lady with a reputation to uphold is going to torpedo it by giving a good reference to anyone with whom they had a bad experience. On the flip side, she might not notice or might not want to risk backlash (yes, some people here are dicks in addition to having one) from calling out a fake review of her.

Sure a fella might be all sweetness and light with one lady then do something awful to the next, but how would a review mitigate that risk? At least with a reference, you know he actually put some money into building his reputation, as opposed to the possibility (however remote) that all he invested was the time it takes to write a BS review.

Again, if reviews are what make a lady feel comfortable seeing someone, then that's what she should do. I'm merely wondering what the appeal of reviews is over references? Is it a time/hassle thing where contacting another lady for a reference isn't deemed worth the uncertainty of when or if you'll receive a reply? I gather that is the appeal of P411 Okays for both many ladies and their prospective clients since it kind of serves as a Reference Bank.
Reviews aren't the only way to screen a guy. References or P411 are better. Just because you don't have reviews doesn't matter much.
I dont find it exciting but it is killing me with the responses from the ladies. What is the best way to get around this?

I have been passed over 4 times this week because of no reviews written. I have seen plenty of local ECCIE ladies and have never given any of them a problem. Originally Posted by TomTom512
It's a Lady's prerogative to run her business as she sees fit. Myself, I believe it's a misnomer to operate with the notion, the fellas that choose not to write reviews must be LE or unsafe. I have found that "Lerkers", with few or zero reviews, for the most part, are just lovely.

If a Lady refuses to see you due to your lack of reviews, and you can provide independently verifiable references, then move on to the next that strikes your fancy. There are too many other Ladies who will adore you, to let yourself get caught up in the muck.

Best of luck!
Not to be a bitch, because that ain't my style (but Miss V can be...) but if I remember correctly you mentioned writing me a nice review between pops one and two. After pop two, you rushed out and left me a half hour donation after booking a full hour. I didn't mention your gaff, because I wanted the nice review you said you could write for me. I considered it a trade off of sorts. For the record, if it were a half hour I would have wrapped things up after the first pop. Party foul.
Not to be a bitch, because that ain't my style (but Miss V can be...) but if I remember correctly you mentioned writing me a nice review between pops one and two. After pop two, you rushed out and left me a half hour donation after booking a full hour. I didn't mention your gaff, because I wanted the nice review you said you could write for me. I considered it a trade off of sorts. For the record, if it were a half hour I would have wrapped things up after the first pop. Party foul. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Pow!
  • Toyz
  • 10-09-2014, 08:21 PM
Not to be a bitch, because that ain't my style (but Miss V can be...) but if I remember correctly you mentioned writing me a nice review between pops one and two. After pop two, you rushed out and left me a half hour donation after booking a full hour. I didn't mention your gaff, because I wanted the nice review you said you could write for me. I considered it a trade off of sorts. For the record, if it were a half hour I would have wrapped things up after the first pop. Party foul. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Queue shark music...

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...ABC0E96C95E793