Is this ok behavior?

Is it normal to want to go to the same massage therapist week after week? Carry her gifts - chocolates, flowers, tea? Add big tips to the payment? Text her during the week asking how she is doing?
Yes and no.

Really depends on the massage therapist and if she is entertaining it and/or if she has a problem with it.

WALDT
She loves it and is very nice to me. Sometimes even tells me what to get for her. Intelligent and appears down to earth and very good to converse with. And the massage and her engagement in the massage is excellent too. I often wonder if she is treating me special or if she is like this with all her customers. You might ask, why should that matter as long as I like what I am getting? It should not but I just keep wondering :-)
A sucker is born every minute. You're getting played son.
Thanks FunInDFW, I get that feeling sometimes but it is not her fault. I can't get her out of my head at the moment and just keep going for more. I am guessing it will take a few more weeks, then I get my freedom back and I explore this big wide world for other ladies to repeat the same behavior with.
  • BLM69
  • 10-07-2018, 03:33 PM
Thanks FunInDFW, I get that feeling sometimes but it is not her fault. I can't get her out of my head at the moment and just keep going for more. I am guessing it will take a few more weeks, then I get my freedom back and I explore this big wide world for other ladies to repeat the same behavior with. Originally Posted by MassagePunter
It's your fault man, you just made yourself a mark here, you getting the sweet PM's coming in yet?
Calling all during the week, gifts on demand, and fat tips for FBSM? Yeah that doesn't sound right. Do yourself a favor and use the rubber band trick to modify your behavior. But instead of snapping it on your wrist wrap that sucker around your balls and you'll be cured in short order.

This lady better be at least giving you top shelf L2 with MSOG for the level of whipped you are displaying.
Thanks for the feedback guys, I feel cured already!

"wrist wrap that sucker around your balls and you'll be cured in short order" that is so funny :-D
Nooooooooooooooooo , run,run fast ,,,,,,,,,,
Some women in this business are opportunist as well as some men.
Some women in this business are opportunist as well as some men. Originally Posted by Analeese
Isnt that the truth! I agree
Is it normal to want to go to the same massage therapist week after week? Carry her gifts - chocolates, flowers, tea? Add big tips to the payment? Text her during the week asking how she is doing? Originally Posted by MassagePunter
Yes. Why not?
Some women in this business are opportunist as well as some men. Originally Posted by Analeese

Nooooooo!!! You lie. The ladies love my 1.3" if dangling death. They would never lie to me.
Sorry, who's the masseuse we are talking about? Missed that part...
The biggest tip that you can give to anyone in the hobby is a repeat visit and referrals, not a monetary tip on top of the donation.