Manicure Pedicure Plus Recommendations?

I used to get a great mani-pedi massage at Inspire years ago and then at Cozy Hair on Shepard. Alas, Inspire is gone and Cozy no longer does mani nor pedi and Kim and Coco no longer work there.

Can anyone recommend a nail salon with with a nice massage plus?
Johnny's with mimi or Michelle
Johnny's with mimi or Michelle Originally Posted by latinluvr465
Excuse my ignorance but where is Johnny's? Barber Shop? Whorehouse?
No worries. You can refer to my previous reviews on Mimi. Although, I've heard that Michelle gives better mani-pedi's. Near hwy6 and Keith Harrow.
Chi on highway 6 south
  • Corno
  • 03-24-2022, 06:02 PM
What’s the trick to distract Mimi enough when you arrive to get Michelle?
  • Owj
  • 03-24-2022, 06:33 PM
Call ahead and get appointment. Then you can say I have an appointment when MiMi tries to grab you.
Not an encounter - moved
  • Owj
  • 03-24-2022, 06:35 PM
Also West Oaks nails, Linda, Beauty Creations on 6 toward Sugarland.
This place doesn’t give haircuts, but they do nails and they have like three rooms in the back so possible for massages. I stopped in by chance oneday just to get a pedicure(the dogs were barkin), they have like three really nice lookers in this shop, so I guess it’s possible. All Viet gals. I was time strapped with work so didn’t ask bout massage.If anyone hits gold let us know, I’ll inquire bout the massage next time, if I make it back by.

Barker cypress/290.
Top 8 Nails
Thanks, all! I do not get out to Highway 6 often but I might try it. I went to Victoria Nails on Westheimer and it was all older Viet grandmas doing the nails and massage. I passed on the massage.