REVIEW SPECIALS

..I'm posting this in sandbox because my concern is regarding a review special I regret agreeing to unfortunately it does not make $ense.

I'm not available for review specials at all ever. So please stop asking .
Not sure who offers them & if it's worth the lie of review
What I have been curious about is how does one collect on a review special?
Does the client get the discount before they post the review or does he post a good review and the lady writes him a note he can use as a voucher either on a business card or a PM through one of the hobby boards?

And if the latter, how many have done that and collected? I see too many variables that could come into play where if the discount is given before a review, the guy decides not to do so so the provider gets the bad end of the deal, or he writes a bad review.

Or the lady decides to stop taking the client's calls after she has done a session and gave him a card about the special or sent him a note on a hobby board to be redeemed later.

About the only true special I think providers should do and it is up to them entirely is if they have clients that are frequent flyers.. aka they come to see them once a week, or even more so, they like clockwork. After they have been doing this sort of routine for say 6+ visits the provider could spend extra time with them - they pay for 1 hour, they get 90 minutes etc... something like that.
you've got a great point there. Yep. No review specials here either. If you feel like you should review me, cool. If not, cool. If you're a consistent provider,your talents speak for themselves. Consistency and a great attitude is all you need. Experience is a bonus! If you value yourself,and know you're good at what you do, the rest will take care of itself.
if a provider has good consistent talent then she will get repeats and new clients from good reviews or from her clients telling other solid gentlemen about her skills.
...No review specials here either. Originally Posted by LadyMoxie
You don't need them do you?
  • BLM69
  • 04-03-2022, 08:54 AM
Review specials were a common thing years back, a newbie would come in and would need reviews to build her clientele, believe it or not, reviews are important! It is your hobby DNA and showed guys that you were about business, your services, your attitude and so on. It was the blueprint on this site just like in any other business!

Many of them got regulars, they didn't need to post daily ads, didn't even have to log in, grew their business $ and following, most retired as this business is a young woman's sport and veterans become bench warmers or drama queens

Today things are different, newbies are skipping the fundamentals and it usually backfires, they depend on daily ads to get noticed, unable to build a steady clientele, don't understand customer service
You don't need them do you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Reviews are always good for business, I meant no review specials.
Im just curious if anyone ever actually sees you. Review special or not all you do on the board is trash the guys and call them liars. Even if you gave a review special for a free session for a review I wouldnt see you.
you've got a great point there. Yep. No review specials here either. If you feel like you should review me, cool. If not, cool. If you're a consistent provider,your talents speak for themselves. Consistency and a great attitude is all you need. Experience is a bonus! If you value yourself,and know you're good at what you do, the rest will take care of itself. Originally Posted by LadyMoxie

True
I agree
And I've tried a review Specials before up until recently

Ehhh I rather not
..I'm posting this in sandbox because my concern is regarding a review special I regret agreeing to unfortunately it does not make $ense.

I'm not available for review specials at all ever. So please stop asking .
Not sure who offers them & if it's worth the lie of review Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
You are allowed to change your mind.
I have many times
  • BLM69
  • 04-06-2022, 12:18 PM
True
I agree
And I've tried a review Specials before up until recently

Ehhh I rather not Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
You girls having the wrong tricks review you, I'll bet my left nut that a good review will multiply your business, who doesn't want that?
You girls having the wrong tricks review you, I'll bet my left nut that a good review will multiply your business, who doesn't want that? Originally Posted by BLM69

Teeeheeee
Possible Possible

That's why I wish there was a magical button to Erase some of my reviews

# Start Fresh
# Guilty by association

Oh I'm not the only one
Just straightforward in my opinion
Im just curious if anyone ever actually sees you. Review special or not all you do on the board is trash the guys and call them liars. Even if you gave a review special for a free session for a review I wouldnt see you. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
There are people seeing her sir. I saw her. Now as for a repeat......there are enough men in this city who do this and enough out of towners where she'll never miss a meal or afford luxury hotels. As far as review specials, I don't understand how that helps us. There is alot of fabrication already with these reviews, so double down if you get a review special you have to write a glowing report so it's hard to take those with any merit.
There are people seeing her sir. I saw her. Now as for a repeat......there are enough men in this city who do this and enough out of towners where she'll never miss a meal or afford luxury hotels. As far as review specials, I don't understand how that helps us. There is alot of fabrication already with these reviews, so double down if you get a review special you have to write a glowing report so it's hard to take those with any merit. Originally Posted by Pitroom
Cool lmao
Most fucked up Evil Genius reverse psychology threAD EVER

"Hey ladies and gents, No review specials here"

KUDOS