Alternative to OH2 and Eccie

Now that OH2 is out and Eccie is just impossible to use (every time I click on something it says you are not a premium member)

What is the next best alternative? I don't want to do any online transaction so I won't buy a membership (IMO it's just a time bomb ready to be used by FBI).
You don't have to pay to get Premium Access on ECCIE. You can write reviews. If you are too paranoid to write reviews then you are too paranoid to hobby.
3 years on here you have 2 posts. Both made yesterday. Doesnt seem like eccie has been much use to you anyway
Some people just read and keep their intel to themselves, nothing wrong with that.

Tryst is a good site for providers to advertise, what you won't see AMPS on there and I don't remember seeing any agencies.

But you can use advanced filtering to pick a distance range, ethnicity, weight range, height range, even price range.

And you can create a free account as a client and create favorites for yourself.

Reviews are nice to read if enough information is in there like:
Area of town (cross streets)
basic activities.
donation amount
and a summary of what all transpired but not TOO in detail.

And before anyone says that I have not posted any reviews, I am one of those readers who keep their intel to themselves. I do this because I have seen over many years of this board (this is my 3rd or 4th handle) the general user base nit pick on reviews that give good info but the details were not juicy enough that the person reading it could not rub one out.

And lets not forget WakeUp who seemed to pimp out 1 provider all the time claiming she was his wife, who would comment on everything with irrelevant comments as an attempt to rack up his comment count.

Look at how many members this site has, look at each city and how many members each one of those has, how many ACTIVE posters in each city?

If membership free or paid was reliant on being active (say 10-15 posts a month else your account is deactivated) the membership count would drop severely.

Or you would get a ton of BS or non hobby related posts just to meet the threshold.
I'm back to the phone chats
(844)763-6168
(877)921-7772
Now that OH2 is out and Eccie is just impossible to use (every time I click on something it says you are not a premium member)

What is the next best alternative? I don't want to do any online transaction so I won't buy a membership (IMO it's just a time bomb ready to be used by FBI). Originally Posted by whatdoiknow3

Same thing, new year, new laws

Just make sure you have your favorite ladies numbers or email etc.
For any future contact