You'll will fuck up the world

UC please how do I pay here for premium access. I'm sick of these dudes. And I ain't a chick. The stories I hear about these dudes from these chicks, like bro you are fucking weird. They literally take a situation, then overpay, but these dudes won't overpay their employees so I'm done giving Intel. Please stand up dudes who stand on their nuts I got you. If you want to overpay please over tip the bitch at waffle house. Pay for the chick behind you in the grocery store. Stop being so weird. You'll run bitches off. You'll really don't want to pay and weird. C'mon man.
Pit,
See the left side panel and there's a premium access button in the main menu section.

Yes the gals have stories, 99.99% valid.
Why do you think the self defense place where I used to pad up goes through a couple cases of mace a month. They don't all go to civies.
Just a wild guess but probably where it says "PAY FOR PREMIUM ACCESS" top of page. Someone give this drama queen a tiara, he deserves it.
Someone give this drama queen a tiara, he deserves it. Originally Posted by majorjones
That requires Premium Access.
The stories I hear about these dudes from these chicks, like bro you are fucking weird. Originally Posted by Pitroom
She promised it would only stay between us, the reason for the upcharge (discretion). "Professional" my ASS!! Now I'm going to have to ask her for a refund!!
Marcellus,
Whose definition of discretion is applicable?
One reason I love Eccie is for the scintillating and highly intelligent posts in the Co-Ed and Sandbox sections….
I was drunk last night but what I said still applies. I stand Deion size 8 toes down
Pit, you don't need to post something everyday. Discretion is key, man. Get a hobby or find something else to do besides being on this site all the time, day after day. You got a bulls eye on you for a lot of the stuff you post. That should be a clue to lay low.
The troll needs attention.
He can't sit down and stfu.
There was a time that I just wanted him to STFU, but then I realized that every time that he went into one of his rants, he just kept digging the hole deeper.

Pit, that's just another unrequested response.
Shinepro redux.
Marcellus,
Whose definition of discretion is applicable? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Good point.
Shinepro redux. Originally Posted by Bowser98
See this is what I’ve been saying lol.