Fantasies that you have

I have a few days that I have an opportunity to chase a few fantasies, I was just wondering what everybody’s taboo or or what their secret fantasies are. I have a bunch, doubt I will ever be able to do many of them, but I would love the opportunity. What fantasies do you have? I’ll start with a basic one. I would love to have my girl go out on girls night, send me the pictures of her having a great time… she comes home unexpectedly and sits on my face, and as I start eating her pussy, I realize it’s freshly fucked and full of cum… As she tells me the story about what happened. There’s a lot more detail to it than that but that’s a good start.
Here is another… To be getting a very oily massage, and some fingers do some exploration of my body and be seduced by the masseuse.
  • Batsy
  • 02-09-2023, 02:53 PM
Go get a physiological evaluation.
Congrats to u sirs. You beat Pitroom to the subject.
You should get rid of your girl if she’s going out on girls night to let some dude smash rawdog, nut in her, and you start eating the other dude’s nut out. That’s some nasty ass shit!

Hell you might as well watch the other dude smash your chick. I’m sure that can be a fantasy as well.
Congrats to u sirs. You beat Pitroom to the subject. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
There is so much I want to say but I've been muzzled. Why even bring me up in this thread? I'm honestly baffled.
Daty your chick filled with another guys jizz is as close as one can come to actually bbbjcim the jizz contributor yourself.
G'morning fellas

for a minute there I thought I was in the man cave forum

Fantasies are to be created not waited
  • BLM69
  • 02-23-2023, 12:41 PM
I wanna be the guy filling her up
I have a 2 girl fantasy where one girl is sweet and saccharine to me, but sadistic and spiteful towards the other girl, who is a submissive or slave to the first. Debt slaves, one girl pimping out their friend/whatever, that kind of power fantasy where I have a friendly female accomplice.

Kind of a big ask for providers but with enough trust I figure one could make it happen.
There is so much I want to say but I've been muzzled. Why even bring me up in this thread? I'm honestly baffled. Originally Posted by Pitroom
Cause it’s another worthless thread that fits your persona
I never quite managed to find myself in a tag-team blowjob situation. The closest was at Michael’s, in the champaign room, back when “G” meant “Greatest.” For some reason, one of the girls backed-out, at the last moment. My most memorable location for blowjobs has been the beach, where I have taken “civilian” girlfriends. So, I reckon my fantasy would be a tag-team blowjob, at the beach, preferably a remote beach, where we could be naked, all day. I’d like for the girls to be a bisexual, and hot for each other, so that I could watch them interact, all day, during my member’s recovery periods.

Icing on the cake would be joining in their 69. What would that be, a 669? 699? I am not up-to-date on the acronyms and jargon. I could also TUHA each of them, if they liked, during their 69-ing.
It may sound weird, but I pretty much do live out my fantasies all the time. :-)

I have been and will continue to.... there are babes out there that will pretty much help you to live them out...

One I've not completely lived out is that I am getting gang banged by about 6 or 7 ladies. I'm sitting on the couch and they take turns riding me.... some sitting on my face or licking my balls and eating out the girl on me from behind when I take my dick out.... anyways, they're taking advantage of me and f&cking the shit out of me... one after the other... :-)

I experienced something close once... I went to Luna's (Eroticas) back in the day and saw three chicas back-to-back for 20 minutes each ("three course tasting menu").... with a quick rinse between each one... not quite the fantasy I mention above, but a lot of fun! Here's the review from the session.... although Eccie removed the pics.... just looked and a couple pics were not deleted....

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1892261

Update: I just recognized that you can click the pic of Catalea (in ROS) and it takes you to the host site where you can see three pics. Go to pic 1 and you can see all three chicas showing off their asses side-by-side.

A'Man
I fantasize about finding a great woman , civvi lady and being able to finally give the farewell post. Then in celebration rent a boat, go as far out as possible and throw my hobby phone with 100 numbers in the water tied to a brick. That's my fantasy
I fantasize about finding a great woman , civvi lady and being able to finally give the farewell post. Then in celebration rent a boat, go as far out as possible and throw my hobby phone with 100 numbers in the water tied to a brick. That's my fantasy Originally Posted by Pitroom
We all hope it comes true, especially the part about sailing away and throwing away the hobby phone. Pity the poor civvie lady who is with you